• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA?

sharpdoug

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2017
Sugar Land, Texas
Does this mean what I think it does? Not answering phones, not returning messages, not answering emails, and now no website? I hope my thoughts are wrong.

Attachments

• D0083D7D-C5B7-4FEF-AE2B-73EE5C321917.jpeg
    D0083D7D-C5B7-4FEF-AE2B-73EE5C321917.jpeg
    969 KB · Views: 194
Safari Can't Open the Page
I was just on their site a couple of days ago. I'm guessing the Left Wing anti-gun hackers.

Might be part of the Shopify thing.
They are going anti gun and hosted a lot of retailers

Up and working for me just now on a Macbook Pro and Chrome. Was able to add stuff to shopping cart as well. Didn't go all the way through checkout, but was able to enter all required info for purchase.

Actually they’re website was down for a couple of days. The good news is I spoke with Lisa and my chassis ships today. Only 16 week wait , but it’s coming!

I ordered in February. It arrives on Thursday. I don't wanna hear any of your complaints lol

I ordered in February. It arrives on Thursday. I don't wanna hear any of your complaints lol

Considering how fast they innovate (which is a good thing) you damn near have the old model before you even get it.

Considering how fast they innovate (which is a good thing) you damn near have the old model before you even get it.

Trust me, I know! I placed the order through a dealer, who gave me a far better price than I could find anywhere else, like the chassis, the wedge lock system, offset barricade stop, and the spigot dovetail adapter for less than some places charge for just the chassis. Unfortunately, someone dropped the ball and my order wasn't entered until either May or June. In the meantime, my barreled action has been sitting at my smith's for about 6 weeks.

The thing that worked best for me was to call a couple of minutes after they open in the morning. Lisa typically picks up. Al is also very responsive to emails about bolt action rifles.

With MPA, just pretend you are a grasshopper.

Patience, grasshopper.

What actions are you guys using? There’s sites that have MPA Chassis in stock in multiple color choices for Remington/clones.

Thats absurd....i inquired recently and was told 12-16 weeks.......hopefully that was not a lie...as i have 4-6 weeks more to go.

My chassis came in yesterday ordered 4/28 delivered 8/25. Long wait awesome product. Shot it today wow! NRA blue competition . One note this didn’t come with the lug lock if you order get one of those.

Attachments

• F1D44ECE-5FA3-43FD-82B3-7DC315AA650A.jpeg
    F1D44ECE-5FA3-43FD-82B3-7DC315AA650A.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 116
  • F128FAC7-3886-48B1-9788-444B36CE5EDC.jpeg
    F128FAC7-3886-48B1-9788-444B36CE5EDC.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 99626FF4-9480-434C-B525-0E25FAD81431.jpeg
    99626FF4-9480-434C-B525-0E25FAD81431.jpeg
    378.7 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Codiekfx400
Lock lug? Is that the little barrel deal that clamps the recoil lug or something else?

My chassis came in yesterday ordered 4/28 delivered 8/25. Long wait awesome product. Shot it today wow! NRA blue competition . One note this didn’t come with the lug lock if you order get one of those.
Beautiful absolutely beautiful that’s the exact chassis I want.

I'm not seeing it as an option anywhere on the MPA web site and I thought it was standard equipment.

I'll be a bit pissed off if mine doesn't have it.

Don't call lisa. She is great to deal with. If word gets out she will be too busy to answer when I call...... :)

Lisa rocks! After a mess up and the extended wait for my chassis, there was still a small error in an accessory. I called Lisa and she was great to deal with and eager to help out.

I shook the tree and they said it is in shipping and Lisa will be calling.

Well, that's one less thing to worry about, just a short wait now.

I just got my chassis yesterday.

Everything was there except the EVG grip. A couple emails last night and my grip will be in the mail soon.

My action is coming soon, I just had to pay the balance of my invoice last week but I don't think it has shipped yet and there is the (stupid) 10 day wait so the grip should be here in plenty of time for a build at the FFL.

Other than the grip, pretty much everything is as expected. The sniper green Cerakote is a bit lighter than the pictures suggest but very nice.

It's a hybrid so the weight is very nice and it's a folder so it should fit nicely in my 41" SERT case despite the 28" barrel.

I got the spigot to use for bipod mounting and it looks like it might be perfect for my SAC MIL bipod, the QD adapter seems to have bolt spacing that matches the threaded holes in the spigot so a couple of longer machine screws should directly connect it without any sling stud business.

On the other hand, I just ordered a Cyke Pod which would use the Arca rail instead.

I have options.

I like it a lot.

I ordered a CSR chassis from them in early January. September, still no chassis. They refunded my purchase. Unfortuate as I was really looking forward to that chassis for a unique bolt action short barreled rifle as there are few other options with the dimensions and capabilities. Waiting 8 months...is unsat.

I feel your pain been waiting myself. I have everything else but the mpa. i could have bought no less than 10 off here in the time i have been waiting. They wont refund me without a $ penalty. Never again.

I just recieved a chassis in pretty quickly from one of there distributors and have ordered some small accessories and a lefty grip direct they’re 0 for 2 on my orders from them. so far great product but i will not be buying anything directly from them unless I absolutely have to anymore

Reactions: racer541
I feel your pain been waiting myself. I have everything else but the mpa. i could have bought no less than 10 off here in the time i have been waiting. They wont refund me without a $ penalty. Never again.

Ordered in Jan told 4 weeks. 8 months later get a stock that has been dropped hard enough to dent the forend. Now what Mr. MPA dealer? Another 6 months?
Sigh....2nd never again.