• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mpa

iukamedic

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2017
Anyone using the mpa ultra lite? Can’t really find much info anywhere on it.

I have an older version I used for a lite blackout build. Proof barrel/bighorn tl3 action. It’s nice. I also have the Mpa ba chassis with folding stock. They are all nice.

I have an older version I used for a lite blackout build. Proof barrel/bighorn tl3 action. It’s nice. I also have the Mpa ba chassis with folding stock. They are all nice.
Thanks for the reply. I’m having a light barreled action built and was pondering this chassis.

I have one. It's nice. Using it with a 300prc I built for pack in hunts. Defiance GH hunter action and Proof 26" Sendero contour barrel. with mag in the whole rig is just under 7.5lbs.

I have one. It's nice. Using it with a 300prc I built for pack in hunts. Defiance GH hunter action and Proof 26" Sendero contour barrel. with mag in the whole rig is just under 7.5lbs.
is that scope to or just rifle?

Looks like the ultra lite chassis and the vertical grip thumb rest lines up correctly and is seamless from the grip to the chassis cut. For whatever reason on the hybrid chassis they don’t and it annoys the shit out of me

I'm using one with a bighorn TL3, 6 mm Creed Proof carbon barrel with a thermal for hunting. Total weight comes to 10lbs with supressor.

I have one under my son's V-22 for nrl22 and it is nice, I might pick up another if one shows up in the PX.