• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPCT3 is the best Reticle

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    If you disagree you’re wrong.

73CC40DD-ECBF-4B2E-BC44-CA1EF0A7757A.jpeg
    F7CFF9D7-B776-4DDE-9239-77C37C9C7D85.gif

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you

Pfffttt… for long range shooting, a 3ft holdover + Kentucky windage wins hands down all the time. No fancy tree reticle required…

If you disagree, you are wrong. And I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you… :)

And all this wonderfulness can be yours for only the price of your soul......and $1000 USD.

• Love
    Reactions: deersniper
    I go back and forth between the MR4 and the Gen3XR

View attachment 7721940

So serious question what do either of those have you prefer that the mpct 2 doesn't? Genuinely curious.

I think the mpct2, gen3xr, mr4,ebr7c are all fantastic somewhat minimalist trees... Even the gr2id is okay to see through in real life.

And @deersniper I believe you know where I stand on this issue....if you ain't msr2in' you ain't operatin brah....

Msr2 or GTFO!!!!!

20211015_134848.jpg

Last edited:
    So serious question what do either of those have you prefer that the mpct 2 doesn't? Genuinely curious.

I think the mpct2, gen3xr, mr4,ebr7c are all fantastic somewhat minimalist trees... Even the gr2id is okay to see through in real life.

And @deersniper I believe you know where I stand on this issue....if you ain't msr2in' you ain't operatin brah....

Msr2 or GTFO!!!!!

View attachment 7722421
    Honestly, I'm not a fan of the circles at first glance. When I bought my TT, I was waffling back and forth between the TT and the ZCO. I think if I owned the ZCO, I would have just as easily gotten used to the circles. I've used the MR4 for years, so I'm accustomed to it and the Gen3xr is very similar.

Reactions: gebhardt02

Msr2 or GTFO!!!!!

View attachment 7722421
    MSR2 is still my preferred to this day!

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the circles at first glance. When I bought my TT, I was waffling back and forth between the TT and the ZCO. I think if I owned the ZCO, I would have just as easily gotten used to the circles. I've used the MR4 for years, so I'm accustomed to it and the Gen3xr is very similar.

Mpct2 is circle aides free homie....

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    You circle haters couldn’t be more wrong

1884A067-FB0E-4B02-A923-720790BCC7AE.png
    CEFD7A0E-CC3D-4622-84DA-F812C7236467.jpeg

you can more quickly and more easily find your 1 mil holds. AND it does r obscure the target like those sharpie grids you think you like