• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPCT3 is the best Reticle

As

Carefil with that talk.

bossman says it’s great

Second page

The turret numbering is obnoxious. They are tall like the old razor gen 1 turrets. Reticle is blah....3500 bucks ..... That's a hard pass for me dawg.

On the other hand to rinse my eyes out....so clean.....
20211015_140050~2.jpg

This thread makes me feel poor.

I'm gonna have to go with deersniper on this one though--the MPCT3 is the boss. I love the funnel. (And DAMN these trees are gettin outta hand)

Can someone just spray paint one of the AT-X black and ship it to MH so I can stop being a poor.

Reactions: deersniper
Circles are like assholes, thus a homoerotic reticle.
Not there's anything wrong with that.😎

R
Ya know. Females have them also. Kind of telling if men’s butts is the first thing you think of when you see the perfection that is the mpct3

Wait! This was a serious thread?? I looked at the initial pic, including the lovely squirting eagle gif, and just assumed the OP was somehow enamored with a reticle that looks like a, ahem, "volcano" spewing "lava". I can't think of another reticle that brings to mind the same image and so didn't revisit the thread until I saw it had over 60 replies. So now I'm sitting here wondering if I missed the point - or did all the rest of you? I'm also wondering if the guy that designed the reticle in the first place said to his buddy, "Hey, let's see if we can slip this one by the censors!" Probably still laughing to himself . . . or wondering why he didn't try to push the limits and make it more anatomically correct.

Wait! This was a serious thread?? I looked at the initial pic, including the lovely squirting eagle gif, and just assumed the OP was somehow enamored with a reticle that looks like a, ahem, "volcano" spewing "lava". I can't think of another reticle that brings to mind the same image and so didn't revisit the thread until I saw it had over 60 replies. So now I'm sitting here wondering if I missed the point - or did all the rest of you? I'm also wondering if the guy that designed the reticle in the first place said to his buddy, "Hey, let's see if we can slip this one by the censors!" Probably still laughing to himself . . . or wondering why he didn't try to push the limits and make it more anatomically correct.
If you see a Dick instead of the Uterus of Death or the Fallopian Funnel of Death

You might be gay

A40D938E-4AAC-43B3-8410-BA234B9E10F8.jpeg

5F48A80D-A520-4542-A953-5D741F5480A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver