• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Mr Rogers a famous WW-II sniper??

JJones75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 18, 2008
southern , LA
Heard today that the famous kids show host Mr. Rogers from "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" was a renound sniper in World War 2 with some 80+ confirmed kills !!

anybody out their know anything about this or ever heard of it? Supposedly he always kept the long sleeves on to cover some realy bad scars he recieved in combat.

I was thinking that its BS , it seems to me that with 80 confirmed that he would have some sort of name for himself , but I've been wrong before

Re: Mr Rogers a famous WW-II sniper??

its complete bs....i doubt he was old enough for ww2...i read a synopsis of his life story when he died some years ago because i heard the story myself that he was a nam sniper but its complete bs.....was in the tv business his whole career

Thats what I figured but diden't wanna call BS on somthing I wasen't sure about

His mother made his sweaters for many years. When I was a kid, we lived in PA. My mom and step-dad went to the studio to pick up some stuff they bought at on a televised auction. They took my youngest brother with them, and he got lost in "the land of make-believe".

couldn't stand watching that show when I was a kid.