• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MRMBC in Missouri dates set

Re: MRMBC in Missouri dates set

I will be ready and waiting.

Keep me informed on this, I would like to help help out again. I can also help get set up, plan and coordinate stuff in preperation for the shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: customgun1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where in missouri is the match taking place? </div></div>

+1

Can't freaking wait. Better start working on those movers! A couple fast moving frustration targets would round out the COF nicely.

I will be there. Would not miss this for anyhting. Had one hell of a time at the last one.

This sounds great! I hope I'm in town, this could be my first match!!

Had a great time this year, looking forward to the next. Will returning shooters get first crack and registering?

I plan on this being my first match also. I'm slowly acquiring the gear, and hopefully the skills necessary to at least not make a total ass of myself.

If nothing else, it will be a learning experience and I hope to suck up as much knowledge as I can from the veterans to this.

I would also like an idea of what the courses of fire may be like, and what I should focus my practices on.

I'd be interested in attending, pending the arrival of the GAP-10 I ordered.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbdub474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I plan on this being my first match also. I'm slowly acquiring ... the skills necessary to at least not make a total ass of myself.
</div></div>

+1

info for the match would be appreciated as i am planning on embarassing myself at this one. going to bring my son also and let him witness it all and see if he can beat the old man. pretty sure he won't let me load for him on this one.

Sounds good, Im going to try my best to make this. It might be tough getting the ok with a kid on the way!

George and Badley are ROing, but we have a bunch of spots open. We are going to need a large staff of quality ROs this year.

If anyone in interested, its the best RO gig in the Country! Free room, free food and free drink!

when is registration?

I plan to drive in from Memphis. Interested in more info. Does anyone have info or pics from last year.