• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MSM at it again..still

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
CNN didn't broadcast the President's speech last night ,nor did the major networks. They showed the grounds and had a panel of know-nothings poo poo it for being dangerous behavior, but not the actual speech. But this AM they're all on fire about how bad it was, how divisive, blah blah. They are telling their viewers what they should think about it, rather than actually broadcasting the speech! Every story they cover, or don't cover; every snarky, sarcastic word they utter, is designed to bring down this President.

No offense intended, but that surprises you?
They clearly telegraph their agenda constantly.
Google the Mt Rushmore speech and look at the reviews. Google also telegraphs. Not one positive statement on page 1. CNN, NY Times etc are all the first page. Every review a twist or fabrication of what he said.

edit: I thought it was a helluva good speech

The speech was excellent, only a lowlife, leftist dirtbag would disapprove.

I suggest stop watching or reading anything on the mainstream media. I did it years ago and my blood pressure dropped dramatically. They are anti-American, communists, every one of them. I tolerate Fox News since they at least cover the news somewhat fairly. But even they are not what they used to be and are slowly becoming more "moderate". Soon I'll only read Sniper's Hide and that's it ;)

When Newark burned, they torched the Newark Star-Ledger printing warehouse.

These days; they're more careful about such mistakes(????)

Reactions: lash
I'm not a bit surprised. I don't actually 'watch' CNN or any of the others, but just scan it to see what they are covering, hoping they have somehow come to their senses.

Fox was Blah Blah Blahing all thru it. I went to C-SPAN, no interruptions or stupid comments.

Fox had a live stream as well, but it was only on one camera that was on Trump the entire time except for the fireworks. So when others were talking it was just showing Trump and Flotus the whole time. I don’t have cable, so my options were limited. I’d rather look at flotus than listen to the blah blah blah. I should’ve gone to one of the YouTube live feeds instead.

Do they realize if they are able to start a civil war? The ones with the cameras will be shot first.

You know who needs to go first? Anyone who works in a social media company.

The leadership may be wealthy enough to escape, but I assure you that most of their minions are not. When working for google becomes a death sentence, google becomes powerless.