• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MST-100 value

lanwickum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2004
Middle of nowere, MT
356249057_231450473031205_4343992082551342434_n.jpg

355681930_231450503031202_2164156602248819734_n.jpg

355701104_231450529697866_5371808325444148793_n.jpg

356088517_231450556364530_7769539130998654912_n.jpg

This came up for sale. Curious what you guys think it is worth?

Last edited:
It’s pretty beat up, unless it has bodies on it and you have a hard-on for a clone w/ that kind of pedigree, or you’re getting a helluva deal from someone you trust, I’d definitely treat lightly. For sure I’d be contacting USO to see if they’re able/willing to look it over for you on a pre-buy (at your cost for shipping etc.).

If you buy this, send it to Ironsite in Tulsa and have them go through it. He rebuilt a very rough scope for me that I purchased from CMP

Reactions: deltawiskey
I'd be super interested in purchasing this? Ive been in the search with a sufficient budget for a few years now.

Best handle that through Private Message... While we have occasional 'relaxed standards' for the rare and bizarre, the forum owner is really clear about not posting want ads. And you need a 'PX membership' to sell, which the OP does not have. Totally understand the interest and surprised noone asked sooner.

But best keep it offline. And given the OP is asking for a valuation and not even sure what he has... and folks here can't tell if it's real or not... probably premature to jump on it anyway. These are high buck items are are being faked. So be cautious.

Last, I see you are in Australia... These scopes are VERY definitely ITAR restricted. So unless you are here in USA and can comply with ITAR... it's a non-starter anyway.

Cheers and welcome!

Sirhr

Edit: I will say that even with the concerns and issues... that is a wicked-cool scope! I hope it turns out to be real for the OP... or owner. I can't tell if it's real or not. But hot damn... I'd own that piece of history in a heartbeat... if it's real.

Last edited:
Best handle that through Private Message... While we have occasional 'relaxed standards' for the rare and bizarre, the forum owner is really clear about not posting want ads. And you need a 'PX membership' to sell, which the OP does not have. Totally understand the interest and surprised noone asked sooner.

But best keep it offline. And given the OP is asking for a valuation and not even sure what he has... and folks here can't tell if it's real or not... probably premature to jump on it anyway. These are high buck items are are being faked. So be cautious.

Last, I see you are in Australia... These scopes are VERY definitely ITAR restricted. So unless you are here in USA and can comply with ITAR... it's a non-starter anyway.

Cheers and welcome!

Sirhr

Edit: I will say that even with the concerns and issues... that is a wicked-cool scope! I hope it turns out to be real for the OP... or owner. I can't tell if it's real or not. But hot damn... I'd own that piece of history in a heartbeat... if it's real.
Totally noted thank you.

I think that ITAR works one way for us in the US. Meaning he could send it here for no problem.

I think that ITAR works one way for us in the US. Meaning he could send it here for no problem.

OP is in Montana. Scope is somewhere in USA, I believe. Gentlemen who wanted to buy it above is in Australia.

And not sure ITAR is one way. It is international… and may be UN mandated.

That said, sending USA made hardware back to USA is probably not an issue. Then again… if someone wanted to make it an issue….

I am trying to find a blank firing adapter for an M2. They are for sale from a company in Estonia…. But I am not sure I am Allowed to import. Probably too much of a risk!

Just because one is paranoid doesn’t mean everyone isn’t out to get you!

Sirhr

I've seen plenty of people buy scopes from overseas back into the US. Things definitely get spicy sending abroad.

I thought I had read that the guy who wanted to sell it was in Oz Land.

What I looked into when I first seen the scope posted a few days ago.
ayanas_gunshop is the facebook user that posted on a scope page that I am a member of.
ayanas_gunshop does post on facebook and uses the name in the videos of AGC Guns
Facebook user was created in August of 2022
Contact info goes to San Fran CA but the ACG website has an address of Las Vegas Nevada.
Phone number of user is area code 559 the one for the shop is 702
agcguns.co m
I'd sure call the shop before I deal with anyone by just facebook messaging.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
If you buy this, send it to Ironsite in Tulsa and have them go through it. He rebuilt a very rough scope for me that I purchased from CMP

Is Iron Site still in business?

Been calling for a week or so and on one number all I get is "Enter the Area Code and Number" and on the second listed number a message stating the "The Mail Box is full."

Is Iron Site still in business?

Been calling for a week or so and on one number all I get is "Enter the Area Code and Number" and on the second listed number a message stating the "The Mail Box is full."
I’m honestly not sure…. I used them about 4-5 years ago to put a new reticle in one of my usmc unertls and go through it. He also did some work on a Lyman super targetspot. It’s possible they could be gone.