• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Mt Bike on the Edge

Re: Mt Bike on the Edge

I love the part when the dog walks on the track. I've been on some crazy trails but that was crazy fast nuts.

doubtful... those downhill/gravity junkies are stoooopid fast! props to em though, i dont have the skittles to do it...

In my younger days I would have tried this. Now at 44 y/o it looks like absolute insanity. I was nervous just watching those guys.

Just wait to see how it looks in your fifties. I bout pissed my pants.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tbird1960</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you want to bet they filmed it at a different speed than it is showing?</div></div>

The speed of the pedaling and breathing seem to be accurate

Yep, the speeds all look correct. I use to down hill in the 90's damn the bikes have came a long way sence the old Rocky Mountains that I use to huck. I still have moments when I want to build an other big hit bike and see if I can find my marbles again, but then I remember I HAVE to work now... so I am a pussy ass single speeder. I still love mountain biking after 21 years!