• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mt. Vernon School Board Doctor Video

Reactions: Maxwell
I'll just drop this tidbit for "Follow the Science"

I taught with the Head of Intel's Data Science. One of his biggest skills was self-promotion. Got Linkedin top 10 Voice, and Washington Magazine Awards (Exec of th e year or something--note he was in Washington DC and Intel HQ is in Oregon and CA).
He couldn't actually do data science. He struggled with basic programming (Data Science requires a fairly proficient computer skillet). He had trouble with basic problems in the field. He talked a good game and had great vision. But he sure as hell didn't 'know science'

People like the CDC and NIH are led by bureaucrats like that. Often they 'fit' the science to their beliefs.

If this gentleman is who he says he is, he really does take a common sense/knowledgeable approach to this virus.
Sounds credible, but, didn't googie-foo him, so don't know. Mac

I posted the same thing back in July, as has a few others, about reading up on pathogenic priming/immuno priming and cytokine storm just as he was telling this school board.

The information is out there, the problem is no one wants to hear it.

Reactions: ggmanning and Pbgt
Reactions: The D
That links been scrubbed. No longer there....

You can get a video download extension for your browser and start saving this stuff to your own hard drive. Join the underground. :cool: