• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MT30 carbon stock for Tikka T3x - special promotion

RavenEuro

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2022
Burgas, Bulgaria
raven-euro.com
Hi all!

We've decided to make a special promotion of our MT30 carbon stock for Tikka T3x.

10 forum users will receive a special price of USD 990 for MT30 stock, any barrel configuration listed, any bipod adapter configuration listed, standard or Carbon Camo finish, pillar bedding or Pillar Blocks - well, anything except the metal trigger guard.

Just make an order, don't pay attention to the price, be sure to write your forum name in the commentary section - and you'll receive a proforma for MT30 stock for USD 990 delivered.

11_1.jpg

Does it fit CTR as well? I see the barrel option but just want to make sure.

@cjs88 you were referring to the CTR bottom metal inlet, not barrel contour, correct?

At that price I'd get a manners, for a lot less a Mesa.....

Well, our stocks are new to US market, but they are a rigid monocoque construction, aerospace-grade technology with high temperature and pressure, with very nice external look and feel and fast manufacture time.
And just a question for you - in your opinion what is a fair price for a stock with the features described?

For that price it should have an adjustable cheek piece. Otherwise something closer in price to a Mesa Altitude. That's just my opinion.