• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MTC tactical match schedule Michigan

bertshortmag

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2011
mi
Marksmanship training center in Michigan has there match schedule listed on there web site calender. I have shot in a bunch of there shoots always a great time. All shoots are held on there 1100 yrd UKD range. You do not have to be a member to shoot a match. If your in the area you owe it to yourself to at least stop by and watch a match. I will post a link to there web site for more info and there is a contact area on there site.

Marksmanship Training Center

I'm in for the smallbore sniper matches for sure! Once I get my butt in gear, finish remodeling the "reloading level" of the house, and get some ammo made, I'll be in for the others; especially the poker match!

With the first michigan based steel challenge coming this fall all the michigan based shooters better get out and practice. There are a bunch of shoots that are only 1 day so no excuse not to make it out and shoot.

MTC has an open house this next sat. and a friendly fire match on sunday. Nice part with the friendly fire match is you can reshoot for $5.00 so you dont go away thinking i wish i could of shot more. Always a fun time if you have never shot a match come on out and watch. Or better go up sat and get everthing tweeked and tuned to shoot the match on sunday.