• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Multi-gun Hard Case

Crews

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2017
    Hallsville, Tx
    I wanted to share a review of a cool multi-gun case that I’ve been using for a while now. I travel by truck a lot for hunting expeditions. Also, I don’t care for long barrels. So, I ended up taking a chance on a Patriot case:

36” Patriot Case

I have to say, I have been very happy with this investment. It’s really easy to roll the case up to the gun safe, load up all the equipment in one place, and roll it out to the truck. It’s designed for vertical stacking of multiple AR’s with dividers, but I’ve found that horizontal stacking is better for my needs:
    2B9E84FA-14F7-4E4C-AA26-5FD9DD29727F.jpeg

67604801-6270-4F59-A80A-D6067F616912.jpeg

4BB70EFE-D858-4777-9655-8764EB84B2E2.jpeg

7F03B590-3D94-419D-AD8D-F235CAA9585A.jpeg

It holds:
    11.5” SBR with thermal and 7” can
    19” MPR with Mk5 and 5” can, folded stock
    RRS 34 w/ Anvil 30 in Sunrise Tactical scabbard
    20-60x85 Zeiss in Marsupial soft case

And there is room to spare for small stuff in the top. I’d say this case is marginally less robust in construction than a Pelican of similar size. However, that comes with less weight and I am confident that real world functionality is very comparable. It keeps the expensive equipment secured, and free of water and dust intrusion.

Figured I’d share some experiences with a solid product, I have zero connections to this company. Very happy with the product, and would buy again.

There are 4 latches on the long side, and one on each end. As I mentioned, the lid seems a bit thinner and more flexible than a Pelican would be. I reckon they make up for it with more latches to keep things sealed off properly. I leave this thing in my truck bed for days at a time when I’m out in the country, rain or shine. It keeps out dust and water like a champ.

I think it’s a good trade off. Even a single rifle Pelican gets pretty heavy. A similar size would get pretty hefty with 2-3 rifles and other equipment.
    B6FC129B-5431-4B9E-918F-91F6AED70E7D.jpeg