• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Multi-Tool, after Plyers, what is the next most used tool, you have a knife as well?

IanHusaberg

Bad Actor
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Rocky Mountains
    As the title states. The Leatherman bracelet is intriguing to me, what tools do you use most on your multi-tool after the plyers and knife functions? Proceed forth. Add your $.02

Probably the large flat blade screwdriver/bottle opener. Have used it to secure fasteners, open boxes, pry things apart, open a brew, etc... The bracelet from Leatherman looks cool but to me it's is kinda gimmicky.

Pretty much the same as TM above, as far as most used items. I also carry a separate knife.

The Skeletool is perfect for me. Easy access knife, pliers, and a screwdriver that has two double ended bits, large/small phillips and large/small flat head. The clip doubles as a bottle opener. Small, light and simple.

I think the knife is second most used... And I carry a separate pocket knife. I use the dedicated pocket knife for cutting. The multitool knife for everything including cutting.

For me a knife's always been the most used tool. Going all the way back to my single digit aged years. So I always carry at least one (stand alone knife). Otherwise #2 & 3 would be pliers & file, in no particular order. Files are handy for doing finish work that's a bit too fine for the knife, & or, when repairing shit.