• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Murderer guns down 2 Deputies in ambush

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    Since there was lots of recent discussion on details of how to do the job, I thought I'd post this to remind everyone that it's a dangerous world out there with sick crazy people who like to literally murder our Dedicated Law Enforcement Officers in cold blood.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5636269/Two-deputies-killed-Florida-authorities-say.html

Condolences to their families, friends & partners.

There are some truly sick bastards out there in the world these days.
    Edit, Good that the murderer is dead... too bad he didn't get some help to get that way.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Dthomas3523
    This happened 6 miles from my house and work. We’re a small and tight knit community. My wife regularly gets takeout from that Chinese place on her lunch break. It’s a shitty situation but we have good people here. Please keep the officers and their families in your thoughts and prayers. The General tone here is remember the heroes and give the coward zero acknowledgement.

Prayers to the families:(

From the article:

“The Sheriff said he did not want to make the killings 'a political issue', but said: 'What do you expect happens when you demonize law enforcement to the extent it's been demonized?”

This!!

Makes me wish that the coward was still alive. So that he could be killed very slowly.

I rode right past that place wed going fishing. Prayers out to famlies and friends

Prayers for the families, friends and colleagues of these of these young men. A special prayer for the children of officer Ramirez.

smiley_salute.gif

Reactions: 1J04
    It is sad, you have folks on here, when they get in to the cop bashing frenzy, saying stuff like "it isn't that dangerous" to be a cop.
    While, technically true, you don't have folks intentionally targeting for death, lineman, electricians or crabbers just because of their profession.

I was on my way to the woods this morning, and as I was listening to the radio, a news clip came on about an ambush of two sheriffs deputies in a small North Florida town. I was shocked to hear it was Trenton, as I would be coming up on that town in a few short minutes. I drove past that restaurant on the way home and saw bullet holes in the front window. It was a little eerie.

Found out last night that my neice was friends with one of them.

Well, according to the left, they were at a Chinese Restaurant.... which was cultural mis-appropriation and, well....

Oh screw the sarcasm....

When do we start seeing headlines announcing that good Americans have removed leftist progressives, criminals, illegals, drug dealers, ACLU craphats, ANTIFA protesters, PETA weirdos, Moonbats, fruitbats, butt-pirates, lawyers and every other identity-politics f**ktard.... from the planet in spectacular and, hopefully, painful... ways?

Something's gotta give.

Sirhr

It's kind of like this, while the criminal element hates the police, what they don't understand is the police and the courts are the ones that are letting them continue their miserable existence.

If there is ever a full break down in society, in smaller cities / towns, the local police probably know who the "Upstanding Citizens" most likely are in a given area and most likely the "Upstanding Citizens" will be more than happy to join forces with the police and eliminate the "Undesirables" faster than most imagine possible. (I would also bet that in conservative states like this one, they wouldn't have to ask twice and would be offered the immediate use of better weapons than their department issues).

In bigger cities, which is where most of the "Liberals", "Progressives" and other idiots live, My guess is if it really came down to a full on collapse, The police, their families and the few good people that remain will probably just go camping and let the criminals and those that coddled them destroy each other in short order.

Where do I apply for the dexter job!?

The worst part about this incident was the perp wasn’t really a criminal. And since he offed himself and I presume left no note. We’re left with he killed them because they were police.

How to dexter that guy if he never really got off of anything? The media should quit throwing cops under the bus!

Where do I apply for the dexter job!?

The worst part about this incident was the perp wasn’t really a criminal. And since he offed himself and I presume left no note. We’re left with he killed them because they were police.

How to dexter that guy if he never really got off of anything? The media should quit throwing cops under the bus!

I blame the media for a lot of this kind of stuff.

They shove this shit down people's throat that there is an "epidemic" of cops killing people. This gives people who are already mentally unstable a the "ok" in their mind to target police.

If the media used half of the coverage on police to give the "ok" for these wack jobs to start merc'ing criminals........maybe the courts wouldn't be so backlogged.

I blame the media for a lot of this kind of stuff.

They shove this shit down people's throat that there is an "epidemic" of cops killing people. This gives people who are already mentally unstable a the "ok" in their mind to target police.

If the media used half of the coverage on police to give the "ok" for these wack jobs to start merc'ing criminals........maybe the courts wouldn't be so backlogged.
    The "media" is part of the effort to create a seemingly unruly society that "needs" more rules and control.
    As we've experienced the power flows in the usual direction.

R

At the risk of violating the code of conduct, I think it should be mentioned that at least some of the apparently unprovoked violence against police officers is actually retribution for the egregious behavior of other police officers. Those who wear the uniform know exactly what I am talking about, even if they prefer not to discuss it openly.

That does not mean the 2 dead officers deserve what they got. But it does mean that when a LEO misbehaves, it can have devastating effects on other LEOs, perhaps years later in a completely different department. So when otherwise good LEOs tolerate misconduct in their ranks, they may actually be contributing to incidents like this.

Reactions: deersniper
    At the risk of violating the code of conduct, I think it should be mentioned that at least some of the apparently unprovoked violence against police officers is actually retribution for the egregious behavior of other police officers. Those who wear the uniform know exactly what I am talking about, even if they prefer not to discuss it openly.

That does not mean the 2 dead officers deserve what they got. But it does mean that when a LEO misbehaves, it can have devastating effects on other LEOs, perhaps years later in a completely different department. So when otherwise good LEOs tolerate misconduct in their ranks, they may actually be contributing to incidents like this.

Explain to me how picking random LEOs is retribution for other LEOs behavior????

If any of this was “retribution” for something a LEO did, said shooter would be looking the the LEO who wronged him, not just any random cop.

You’ve been poisoned by the liberal media that you likely hate.

Rarely do other LEOs “tolerate” if they know another LEO is an actual shit bag. Quite watching TV dramas there, Vic Mackey.

Last edited:
    I have see you defend the indefensible right here on this forum. But really there is another thread discussing the whys of whats happening, dont pollute this thread with the whys.

Explain to me how picking random LEOs is retribution for other LEOs behavior????

If any of this was “retribution” for something a LEO did, said shooter would be looking the the LEO who wronged him, not just any random cop.

Rarely do other LEOs “tolerate” if they know another LEO is an actual shit bag. Quite watching TV dramas.

Misbehavior—perceived or real—causes opposition. If the appearance of misbehavior can be avoided some of the opposition can be also.

Misbehavior—perceived or real—causes opposition. If the appearance of misbehavior can be avoided some of the opposition can be also.

Opposition is one thing. Things like this is another.

If I take my truck to a mechanic and he fucks it up.......I don't go cuss out two random mechanics.

Reactions: j-huskey
    Dthomas, pretty much everything you posted above is either just plain wrong, or misguided.

First, you rule out the possibility that an angry person might shoot a random LEO because of perceived misbehavior by another LEO. But you are working on a false assumption because there have been many such cases.

Second, you accuse me of being poisoned by the liberal media. Probably not. My experience with LEOs is my own, not what I hear in the media.

Third you aver that LEOs do not tolerate bad apples. But that is simply not the case. Here in Utah we had a highway patrol lady named Lisa Steed who was racking up 20 DUIs a month. The problem was her DUIs were total BS. Other officers were getting 1 or 2 DUI arrests a month. NONE SAID A PEEP. THE ENTIRE HIGHWAY PATROL KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. The Highway Patrol even gave her an award. And yes, the other officers knew the arrests were BS. It took a judge who wrote a 20 page opinion of how Office Lisa Steed was not credible in ANY DUI case for her to get fired. But of course she was never prosecuted for sending hundreds of people to jail without cause. If one of Officer Steed's victims could not find her, would he take revenge on a random LEO? I can certainly see that happening. Did the entire Highway Patrol maintain silence and let Lisa Steed violate the rights of hundreds of people? Yes they did, from top to bottom.

I think it is very likely that the two officers killed in the Chinese restaurant paid the price for another officer's misbehavior. And there will be more such incidents. But perhaps there would be fewer such incidents of LEOs stopped protecting their own and prosecuted the bad apples.

Rarely do other LEOs “tolerate” if they know another LEO is an actual shit bag. Quite watching TV dramas there, Vic Mackey.

Dthomas, pretty much everything you posted above is either just plain wrong, or misguided.

First, you rule out the possibility that an angry person might shoot a random LEO because of perceived misbehavior by another LEO. But you are working on a false assumption because there have been many such cases.

Second, you accuse me of being poisoned by the liberal media. Probably not. My experience with LEOs is my own, not what I hear in the media.

Third you aver that LEOs do not tolerate bad apples. But that is simply not the case. Here in Utah we had a highway patrol lady named Lisa Steed who was racking up 20 DUIs a month. The problem was her DUIs were total BS. Other officers were getting 1 or 2 DUI arrests a month. NONE SAID A PEEP. THE ENTIRE HIGHWAY PATROL KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. The Highway Patrol even gave her an award. And yes, the other officers knew the arrests were BS. It took a judge who wrote a 20 page opinion of how Office Lisa Steed was not credible in ANY DUI case for her to get fired. But of course she was never prosecuted for sending hundreds of people to jail without cause. If one of Officer Steed's victims could not find her, would he take revenge on a random LEO? I can certainly see that happening. Did the entire Highway Patrol maintain silence and let Lisa Steed violate the rights of hundreds of people? Yes they did, from top to bottom.

I think it is very likely that the two officers killed in the Chinese restaurant paid the price for another officer's misbehavior. And there will be more such incidents. But perhaps there would be fewer such incidents of LEOs stopped protecting their own and prosecuted the bad apples.

You just used a single example to claim that many cops tolerate bad apples...........

Again, poisoned by the media. You hear about one or two bad cops on tv and you lump them all together.

The entire Highway Patrol maintained silence? Bud....do you honestly think most of the other Patrolmen knew how many DUI stops she had?? Trust me, some of them may have and it may have raised some eyebrows.........but most cops have no clue how much work another cop is or isn't doing. Just like you likely don't know everything your co-workers do or don't do.

I know a few shitty carpenters, a few shitty mechanics, and a few shitty attorneys. So all carpenters, mechanics, and attorney's must be terrible and must be covering for these few..........based on your logic.

Reactions: Bender
    You are not a criminal. Criminals do not operate like the rest of us.

Exactly.

That is how one should explain it.

But your post didn't say that. It stated this was retribution, and your post almost encouraged it.

But your post didn't say that. It stated this was retribution, and your post almost encouraged it.

I think it was retribution. And I suggested a means for LEOs to reduce the number of such incidents. If you can show me the words which caused you to think I encourage shooting of random LEOs, I will review/edit as needed to clarify my meaning.

The entire Highway Patrol maintained silence? Bud....do you honestly think most of the other Patrolmen knew how many DUI stops she had??
    . Yes. She received an award for it. She was in the newspaper for it. Cops in other departments talked about how impossible her arrest stats were. It was common knowledge.

I know a few shitty carpenters, a few shitty mechanics, and a few shitty attorneys. So all carpenters, mechanics, and attorney's must be terrible and must be covering for these few..........based on your logic.

Please head back to the community college for more education.

I'm pretty sure that those that choose to randomly ambush and kill police officers who have nothing to do with them and nothing to do with any misdeeds, are truly sick evil people and you really don't want to give them any credence by possibly letting them claim some "social justice" BS.

Now they may be being influenced by the constant rantings and propaganda pumped out by the MSM and the rest of the Progressive SJWs, but that in no way excuses them from being sick bastards needing no possible excuses.

I'm not saying that the points about some cases where officers get away with misdeeds for some time, covered by others of their same profession turning a blind eye or covering for them, and that causing a big problem in public perception are incorrect, that is a very important discussion that needs resolving eventually as a society, but I'd say it would not be appropriate to use this case as an opportunity to discuss it, as it gives the sick bastard murderers or those about to act on their sick ideas, the possibility to claim some moral reason for their murderous acts.
    We don't want to give sick evil bastards any possibly way to find excuses.

. Yes. She received an award for it. She was in the newspaper for it. Cops in other departments talked about how impossible her arrest stats were. It was common knowledge.

Please head back to the community college for more education.

LOL. We can start comparing degrees and professional accomplishments anytime you want kiddo.

I'm pretty sure that those that choose to randomly ambush and kill police officers who have nothing to do with them and nothing to do with any misdeeds, are truly sick evil people and you really don't want to give them any credence by possibly letting them claim some "social justice" BS.

Why would we want to bury our heads in the sand instead of facing the problem?

LOL. We can start comparing degrees and professional accomplishments anytime you want kiddo.

Ha ha. Results matter. Your analogy is not even an analogy. It is a strawman argument which most community college students do not even attempt. So feel free to post fake credentials, but what I see is a feeble-minded attempt to dismiss credible arguments.

Why would we want to bury our heads in the sand instead of facing the problem?

I care very deeply about civil rights & the proper role of the government. I am very concerned about eliminating misconduct and what I feel is wrong conduct and behavior in the groups of people that we pay to keep our society safe & holding people accountable.

In my opinion it is equally if not more important to take all possible precautions to not let sick murderous criminals have any quarter or use any part of discussions for the slightest justification of their horrific acts of senseless violence.

Ha ha. Results matter. Your analogy is not even an analogy. It is a strawman argument which most community college students do not even attempt. So feel free to post fake credentials, but what I see is a feeble-minded attempt to dismiss credible arguments.

That's what I thought. Time to put up or shut up.

Lets see something that shows you have professional experience in Law or LE. I can show I have experience.........can you?

I don't hide behind anonymity online and phrases like "practice," only to accuse someone of "fake" credentials when I get called out.

download.jpg

I care very deeply about civil rights & the proper role of the government. I am very concerned about eliminating misconduct and what I feel is wrong conduct and behavior in the groups of people that we pay to keep our society safe & holding people accountable.

In my opinion it is equally if not more important to take all possible precautions to not let sick murderous criminals have any quarter or use any part of discussions for the slightest justification of their horrific acts of senseless violence.

Well said.

We can have a discussion about dirty cops and what to do with them. We can (and I have) throw shitbag cops and public officials in jail.

But, we absolutely cannot justify criminal actions in this way.

So you propose a dick measuring contest? You sound like the type of guy who berates drivers at the side of the road for driving 5 mph over.

I propose you either retract your very vague "state I practice in" comment, or clarify what you meant.

Are you attempting to justify criminal actions? Explain.

Ummm, wut?

We cannot use police misconduct to publicly justify the conduct of criminals seeking "retribution," for said misconduct.

We (the people and government) will hold shitbag cops accountable in the proper way. Not criminals who just want to kill someone and have justification for it.

A lot of people (myself included) will likely take your original post as a justification for these killings. The media also does this.

So you propose a dick measuring contest? You sound like the type of guy who berates drivers at the side of the road for driving 5 mph over.

I'm giving you a chance to make me look like a huge asshole here. I'll post an apology immediately upon proof of professional experience you implied with your statement of "practice."

Ummm, wut?

We cannot use police misconduct to publicly justify the conduct of criminals seeking "retribution," for said misconduct.

We (the people and government) will hold shitbag cops accountable in the proper way. Not criminals who just want to kill someone and have justification for it.

A lot of people (myself included) will likely take your original post as a justification for these killings. The media also does this.

You misinterpreted it before, which is why I sentenced you to return to the community college, hopefully to improve your reading comprehension skills. Since I have already corrected your misunderstanding but you persist in it, I can only conclude that it is intentional on your part.

I do not like your demeanor as it does not appear suitable for public discourse. Nor is your disingenuousness (that means intellectual dishonesty) suitable in a person who is supposed to enforce that law. There is a very fine line between intellectual dishonesty and oral dishonesty.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    I'm giving you a chance to make me look like a huge asshole here. I'll post an apology immediately upon proof of professional experience you implied with your statement of "practice."

Apologize for being a typical chest-puffing bully? I really would never wish to have either a professional or a citizen-police interaction with a person such as yourself. Nor will your continued taunts tempt me to "get to know you" as I unfortunately know you too well already.

Apologize for being a typical chest-puffing bully? I really would never wish to have either a professional or a citizen-police interaction with a person such as yourself. Nor will your continued taunts tempt me to "get to know you" as I unfortunately know you too well already.

I'll let anyone else who's reading this develop their own opinion. You've made contextual implications of having experience in this field. I've challenged you to explain or validate these implications and you've only responded with misdirection. This is what men do when they have a disagreement. You have also implied that I would supply "fake credentials," which I probably should take a slight to my character, but I'll just let that one go and settle for you not hiding behind semantics and a scree name.

I'll respond to any further posts you make once you either retract, explain, or validate your implied claims.

Have a good night Sir.

obama-mic-drop.jpg

Last edited:
    It always mystifies me why liberal authoritarians think they have the right to control what others say. Nice photo of your hero. He too is an enemy of open discourse.

The bottom line is that boorish behavior on your part is unlikely to induce me to engage you further.

And now back to the topic.

I think it is highly likely that these killings are retribution for heavy-handed police tactics or other LEO misconduct elsewhere. I doubt that even the most sinister miscreant wakes up one day and decides to begin randomly killing police officers.

How can we reduce the frequency of incidents like these? Catching the perp won't do it. He will probably never do something like this again. The way to reduce the frequency of these incidents is for LEOs to root out and prosecute the bad apples among their ranks. And there are plenty of them. You don't have to look far. :)

By that logic, if you yourself tolerate misbehavior by your fellow civilians, then it should be expected that you yourself could be victim of retribution from LEO for those citizens you allowed to misbehave. And so begins the cycle. Our group vs their group, etc.

In our town, where this happened, our officers are not viewed as part of a group separate from us. They are our friends as much as the guy who works at the gas station, or the hardware store, the dairy farmer, the musician, an old high school friend, etc. Many of them were known long before they ever became LEO by pretty much the whole town.

And so when some brainwashed mentally unstable hermit MFer walks in and murders two guys in our town, whether they are LEO or not, it's not something that should be expected or tolerated simply because these guys didn't call every misbehaving cop in the US and openly condemn them.

It's basically victim-blaming. Akin to saying a girl should've expected to be raped for wearing a short skirt. Individuals are responsible for their actions and the consequences thereof, bottom line. You would not expect to be held accountable for the actions of your fellow man. It's that simple.

I had a Ford Ranger that was a pos! Asked around and most agreed that they were.Now anytime I see one, I’m compelled to make them pay!