• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Murderer guns down 2 Deputies in ambush

I only report some crimes.

NFA violations? Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I have never seen an NFA violation, and I doubt I could spot a 922(r) violation if you smacked me in the side of the head with it. It's not my job to investigate others. But I saw a guy beating the crap out of his wife in the front seat of his car, so I called it in.

Update-'ol glory is flying high in town today.

trenton flag.jpg

You just used a single example to claim that many cops tolerate bad apples...........

Again, poisoned by the media. You hear about one or two bad cops on tv and you lump them all together.

The entire Highway Patrol maintained silence? Bud....do you honestly think most of the other Patrolmen knew how many DUI stops she had?? Trust me, some of them may have and it may have raised some eyebrows.........but most cops have no clue how much work another cop is or isn't doing. Just like you likely don't know everything your co-workers do or don't do.

I know a few shitty carpenters, a few shitty mechanics, and a few shitty attorneys. So all carpenters, mechanics, and attorney's must be terrible and must be covering for these few..........based on your logic.

Well the difference is shtty attorneys carpenters and mechanics get disbarred or their operating liscense revoked.
And shitty attorneys carpenters and mechanics don't have coworkers and the legal system covering up their bad behavior or giving them a slap on the wrist for it

And guess who pays when they fuck up? They do or their insurance does. (not the taxpayer).
And guess what happens if they keep fucking up or fuck up real bad once? They become uninsurable and go out of business

cops should pay for their fuck ups. Maybe there would be less problems

Well the difference is shtty attorneys carpenters and mechanics get disbarred or their operating liscense revoked.
And shitty attorneys carpenters and mechanics don't have coworkers and the legal system covering up their bad behavior or giving them a slap on the wrist for it

And guess who pays when they fuck up? They do or their insurance does. (not the taxpayer).
And guess what happens if they keep fucking up or fuck up real bad once? They become uninsurable and go out of business

LOL......you'll find more cops being fired than attorneys being disbarred. The media doesn't report when cops are punished, only the ones that aren't punished. There's no story when someone screws up and is punished accordingly.

I've never heard of a mechanic losing any certification when I was around that type of field in my younger years. I have seen many LEOs lose their jobs or be arrested/convicted.

You've been mislead and poisoned by the very media you have conspiracy theories about.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Go to a military town. The locals will tell you that military personnel are nothing but trouble. When in fact it's just a numbers game. More military = higher percent of trouble makers being military. The illogical and emotional human mind just correlates military with trouble.

Media only covers cops that look bad. The illogical and emotional human mind assumes most cops are bad.

IMG_0001.JPG

A recluse that kept to himself?

That's not a blm or type that gets hyped up and goes and randomly shoots 2 cops.

Yeah theres not even any photos of him except his drivers license and they couldn't even release that as it's not public record or something of that nature. Never any online presence, supposedly, but I really was posting that because I got a kick out of how his house coincidentally burned down last night.

Another positive note, the chinese place where this happened, re-opened yesterday and was so busy they ran out of food before days' end. Couldn't hardly get into the parking lot.

It takes a helluva screw up for an attorney/judge to get disbarred around my parts.

R