• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Music to reload by

Bwhntr53

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
I am not sure if anyone else does. But I like to listen to music while I am in my shop. Since I am just now getting everything I need to reload and while I am setting up my reload bench I like to listen to music. I seem to concentrate better myself. For me I like classic and country. Especially classic to me are The Eagles. If you like to listen to music while reloading what is your preference? I looked for a thread on this but I could not find one. For me it is Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I listen to all kinds of stuff when loading, working on guns though, I like it quite. Was pigs is always a good tune for reloading.

My reloading jam

I recommend cobra kai
Best Judy Chop GIFs | Gfycat

Reactions: Bwhntr53
I am not sure if anyone else does. But I like to listen to music while I am in my shop. Since I am just now getting everything I need to reload and while I am setting up my reload bench I like to listen to music. I seem to concentrate better myself. For me I like classic and country. Especially classic to me are The Eagles. If you like to listen to music while reloading what is your preference? I looked for a thread on this but I could not find one. For me it is Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles.

Waylon Jennings!! Luckanback ....

and Willie Nelson... OF COURSE Johnny Cash!

Some Fleetwood is cool....

Creedance Clearwater...

Last week when I was reloading I put the Rascals greatest hits on.What a great band they were.

Just trimmed about 1000 cases of 223 listening to Dick Dale and Link Wray. My ears and fingers hurt.

I usually have either rush Limbaugh or buck sexton going in the background, but back in the days where I had time to sit and reload for a while I would pull up a David Attenborough narrated documentary and get my knowledge on.

I usually sing cadence to myself at a mark time march

During case prep I might pick a play list on YT for Foreigner, Bad Co or Eagles. I also just pick songs on YT or open up iHeart Radio.
When I'm charging cases I like it quiet