• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Muslim Engineer

xs hedspace

hippie redneck geezer
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2005
Bearsville, NY
Got a new engineer in the office--muslim. Said he had the entire Koran on a CD. Asked him to burn me a copy, he went nuts, tried to punch me out!

Re: Muslim Engineer

You guys are not going to believe me, but where I work, we use an engineering firm whose owner is Muslim.

Ali is from Syria and left years ago because he was going to be thrown in jail for openly disagreeing with the government.

I am going to use this line on him....soon. With his sense of humor, he is pretty bulletproof.

During the course of one conversation, he said something about having to shake the dirt out of the welcome mat at his office. I asked him if he was trying to jump start it. He howled with laughter.

I just hope I don't find my truck burned down to the rims...

Re: Muslim Engineer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarkinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... engineering firm whose owner is Muslim... he is pretty bulletproof.</div></div>
You should maybe test this theory
grin.gif
...?