• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Must have been Buzzards

MtnCreek

Moderater
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
1569253756733.png

A Brooks County Sheriff’s Office deputy faced the gruesome task of recovering the half-eaten remains of a migrant who died on a Texas ranch about 80 miles from the Mexican border. The migrant is the 36th to have lost his life attempting to circumvent the Falfurrias Border Patrol Checkpoint on U.S. Highway 281.

Full article:

I can't believe the hogs didn't eat him. The population in that area isn't large but there are hogs. Wouldn't even be bones left.

Even if somebody gave me a can of Keystone Ice right now and ask that I just pretend to have some sympathy for this guy... I can't. Not even faked.
smiley_thinking.gif

Why would the sheriff even bother to gather the remains? He can't be ID'd. He ain't from here. Just leave him there. Everything's gotta eat out in the boonies...
Worms gotta eat, same as the buzzards....

Worms gotta eat, same as the buzzards....

Absolutely love that movie... Eastwood at one of his finest moments in his long and storied career. Lots of good old 'hawg-leg action in this scene. The '60 Army Colt... The 1911 of it's day while the '51 and '61 Colts was the 9mm Browning Hi-Power. Ballistics were comparable too...

View attachment 7152068

A Brooks County Sheriff’s Office deputy faced the gruesome task of recovering the half-eaten remains of a migrant who died on a Texas ranch about 80 miles from the Mexican border. The migrant is the 36th to have lost his life attempting to circumvent the Falfurrias Border Patrol Checkpoint on U.S. Highway 281.

Full article:
Watch the movie desierto!! It’s goood!