• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexican soldiers draw on FBI and BP agents

Re: Mexican soldiers draw on FBI and BP agents

Muley Fanatic,
I am in 100% agreement with you, but some might read your post as being political in nature. I know it's difficult to seperate our government from this issue, but this is a good thread, and I would hate to see it shut down.

stupid question, but what sort of laws do you have against hiring people who are known illegals? some severe fines may go a long way towards fixing the problem. or maybe have a pay to deport program..say you get $50 for each person you get deported by giving information about where they live etc. etc. at least the ones who go through the proper channels (applying for residency etc.) are trying to do things the right way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickbugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stupid question, but what sort of laws do you have against hiring people who are known illegals? some severe fines may go a long way towards fixing the problem. or maybe have a pay to deport program..say you get $50 for each person you get deported by giving information about where they live etc. etc. at least the ones who go through the proper channels (applying for residency etc.) are trying to do things the right way.

</div></div>

laugh.gif

Seriously? We just had 1000's protest and a presidential scolding when a state decided it was OK to, upon confronting someone for a crime, ask for documentation and hand them over to immigration if it is determined they are illegals. Yes, our president is telling the states they can't arrest illegals and hand them over. That's the executive's job to ignore all by himself.

If cops can't hand them over to the feds, we aren't gonna get citizens doing it anytime soon. Hell, we had illegals working at Dulles International Airport (where many, many dignitaries fly into DC) AFTER 911. Now, if you have illegals in numbers high enough that uncle Sam feels he isn't getting his fare share of payroll taxes, or your company is competing against one owned by a politician... you might be able to get someone to follow up on a report of hiring illegals. Many restaurants, no joke, have emptywalk-in freezers and other hiding places for the staff, sans one or two legals, to go hide when immigration shows up to do a once over after they've been reported (in a state that actually has lowish immigration numbers).

The problem is our government's willfull inaction, and willfull ignorance of the eventual consequences of doing so for our children's futures. It's quite contemptable, especially as a natural born citizen that naturalized his wife, paying the .gov a pretty penny in the process so they could ignore everyone that crosses from a particular border.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Muley Fanatic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need a commander in chief that has the intellectual honesty to call it what it is, "An Invasion".
</div></div>

Wrong. It is a Reconquista.

The beauty of just walking into your enemies home and utilizing the cuckoo bird strategy will be what finally allows poor old France to give up their title belt for the the most pathetic succumbing to an invasion in Man's history. I'm not sure how it will be bested. Hell, never thought France could be bested. At least they did actually fire a few rounds. We're barely shooting blanks, looking at the population numbers.

Just to be honest if you are not ready to fight a Mexican uprising you better get ready. They are poor and hungry and willing to do anything to get here at the cost of the American economy. It is at the brink of outright war and our Government is not going to do anything till the last minute. The Mexican Government is blaming us for the problem.

I hope that our BP officer does not get thrown to the wolves. He was using lethal force because of the lethal threat--this is legal and appropriate. If he is not backed up, it will send a chill to all of our law enforcement. This is a powder keg situation, for many reasons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Muley Fanatic,
I am in 100% agreement with you, but some might read your post as being political in nature. I know it's difficult to seperate our government from this issue, but this is a good thread, and I would hate to see it shut down.</div></div>

Agreed, after completing my mini rant I can see that the line may have been crossed. However, what was said was far less than what I wanted to say.

The chihuahua and the big dog...LOL...good one. Let me think on this one. I think I would have said, "We only lose as long as we SAT here."

Es justo mi, or am I seeing a Spanish translation on nearly every household product estos dias? ATM? Phone recordings? Packaged food? Why so many choices? ¿Por qué tantas elecciones? Will these words be coming back off these products? I think not. So now you know, we bought into it.

Although this border incident will continue to get increasingly larger bits of press, and although I do think the Southern border should be completely secured, I think one would need a time machine to go back and adjust conditions that have led to the larger problem. As we see more and more of the Davos Man in our public offices and corporate headquarters, I try to imagine the Oak tree that is being chopped for kindling, standing as it once was, tall and majestic.

In the early and mid-90’s, I was interested in and became a fan of Samuel Huntington's work, "The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order." Although there were quite a lot of critics, the ideas put forth were mostly easy to see and substantiate.

Then, in 2004, he necked down his work to examine one specific cultural fault line, in "The Hispanic Challenge." It is worth the 10 minutes it would take to read. Use the SEARCH function for the word ACQUIESCE.

So, for all of the people wanting to drive down to the border with all of their new camo tactical stuff, I’d suggest that you look a little closer nearby, and then pursue a career in policy or law making. But there is little chance of turning back time, and, upon hitting the brakes real hard and switching directions completely, we would see even more drastic problems perhaps. It’s like the proverbial giant snowball of Robert Penn Warren, rolling downhill picking up mass and speed and never rolling back uphill to slow down and collapse into a million snowflakes (I paraphrase).

It was so much easier being green. I have high hopes; but, the ringing of the division bell has been going on for some time.

<span style="font-style: italic">The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river...</span>
-Gilmour and Wright

<span style="font-style: italic">The Clash of Civilizations</span> was often cited in opposition to Fukayama's <span style="font-style: italic">The End of History and the Last Man.</span>

It seems to me that events of September 2001 settled that argument, at least for the moment, in the favor of Huntington.

Time will tell.

In the Lowe's store down the road, the signs in Spanish are above those in English - and we refer to this area as the Northern Occupied Territory of Mexico.

I think we screwed up when we named New Mexico. All this balderdash is starting to get to me, mostly the media, I have lost all respect for it as of 5 years ago. Back to the subject of immigrants being shot and killed...so after reading about this news report and the whole series of events that have been shitting on the border, I had a talk with a Mexican friend of mine who lives in the Rio Grande Valley. He sees this shit all the time and when he heard about it, he was not the least bit surprised. I asked him what might happen when the shit hits the fan and how he sees it is there will be some riots that will end in a lot of Mexicans getting mowed down by the Border Patrol and National Guard. I myself can understand there being a whole lot of riots seeing as how there are a hell of a lot of Mexicans living in the US. The "invasion" has been happening for decades and will never stop, the only thing we should be worrying about are boycottes and strikes in the bordering states.

wow considering most on here have vowed to protect this nation against enemies to our way of life, im surprised at how apathetic many are to this situation and how resigned to the inevitability they percieve of these foreign invaders just illegally waltzing in ignoring the rule of our land and then seeming shocked when they take fire from the sworn protectors of the borders of our soveriegn soil. surely there are those in positions to affect change in this matter who still bleed red american blood and dont acquiesce to the sellout of our way of life for a buck plan. hope this aint too political.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's cell phone video of the encounter. Looks to me like the kid got what he had coming

http://univision.com/content/videoplayer.jhtml?cid=2432212

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgCIl7c7XpM </div></div>

I like the Tide commercial before the video footage. I don't speak spanish, but I think the narrator said,"Use Tide. It will get blood stains out of a 15 year old mexican kids shirt!"

As I'm typing this it occours to me this is probably in poor taste. Sorry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow considering most on here have vowed to protect this nation against enemies to our way of life, im surprised at how apathetic many are to this situation and how resigned to the inevitability they percieve of these foreign invaders just illegally waltzing in ignoring the rule of our land and then seeming shocked when they take fire from the sworn protectors of the borders of our soveriegn soil. surely there are those in positions to affect change in this matter who still bleed red american blood and dont acquiesce to the sellout of our way of life for a buck plan. hope this aint too political. </div></div>

It's not apathy. What do you want me to do, pump out six more kids I can't afford to totally and completely ensure their country will be financially decimated and that they will have no moey reserved for college? Look at the census figures coming in. It is done. "Americans" have 1 or two kids, and have them late. Just increasing the breeding /couple to 2-3 kids, and decreasing the age to ... oh based on my experience in Ca... 15 vs career oriented "Americans" in their 30's and you have complete decimation by numbers in <45 years. This has been going on since the late 70's at least, and uh, when did you only see 2-3 kids?

It is done. You can only hope to americanize the children against the will of their parents. Good luck doing that in spanish language classes taught by hyphenated americans. The US has been beaten, hatching and raising with every dying breath the baby Cuckoo bird in our nest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BugSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow considering most on here have vowed to protect this nation against enemies to our way of life, im surprised at how apathetic many are to this situation and how resigned to the inevitability they percieve of these foreign invaders just illegally waltzing in ignoring the rule of our land and then seeming shocked when they take fire from the sworn protectors of the borders of our soveriegn soil. surely there are those in positions to affect change in this matter who still bleed red american blood and dont acquiesce to the sellout of our way of life for a buck plan. hope this aint too political. </div></div>

It's not apathy. What do you want me to do, pump out six more kids I can't afford to totally and completely ensure their country will be financially decimated and that they will have no moey reserved for college? Look at the census figures coming in. It is done. "Americans" have 1 or two kids, and have them late. Just increasing the breeding /couple to 2-3 kids, and decreasing the age to ... oh based on my experience in Ca... 15 vs career oriented "Americans" in their 30's and you have complete decimation by numbers in <45 years. This has been going on since the late 70's at least, and uh, when did you only see 2-3 kids?

It is done. You can only hope to americanize the children against the will of their parents. Good luck doing that in spanish language classes taught by hyphenated americans. The US has been beaten, hatching and raising with every dying breath the baby Cuckoo bird in our nest.

</div></div>
sounds pretty apathetic to me. i recommend have more kids, teach them to be worth more than 20 immigrants with a rifle and quit worrying about college cuz the money done left the country for those careers anyway. lets get back to workin for a living and stop handing jesus and raul our labor jobs. maybe im off but numbers aint the only angle in this thing and the america i was born into was full belief in underdogs.

Thats what old nut job Moamar Quadaffi said "the muslim world has taken over Europe without firing a shot". Muslim immigrants have 7 children per family europeans 1.4 or so per family. The math adds up over the years.

Anyone have any updates on the BP Agent involved in the shooting? I hope like hell they don't throw him under the bus.After seeing that video link,the shooting was 100% justified.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickbugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wonder how many of the big talkers in here could really put lead in an unarmed kid just because he is mexican</div></div>

Unarmed? A rock thrown at someones head can be deadly if not causing serious brain damage. Do you know that raising your hands to hit someone in the head is considered deadly force in Texas? You are legally allowed to shoot someone if they are in the act of trying to hit you with their fists in the head. This situation with a rock is even more serious. He had every right to stop the threat. Suppose he did nothing, got hit in the head with a rock, died outright or was knocked out and had his head stomped in.... do you think he should have risked that for someone trying to get into this country illegally?

While I didn't wade thru all of these post, I am in favor of closing the border.
I am for legal immigration as long as it's controlled and allowed and the immigrants pay into the system just like we all do.
Do you let everyone into your own home like a free for all and let them raid your refridgerator whenever they want???.........No, you don't because you wouldn't have enough food for your own family.
You would lock the door and only let the people in that you want in, ones that will have respect for the homeowners hospitality.
Controlling your home /front door / border is not hate, it's safeguarding your family / country.
....................................SmokeRolls

Heed my words this BP agent will be hung out to dry by our government like agent Ignacio Ramos and agent Jose Alonso Compean
http://agentramos.blogspot.com/
They were railroaded.
Here is the story.
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=37367

Here is a good site to check out.
http://www.friendsoftheborderpatrol.com/

BP agents have it really hard here in SoCal I can't believe any of them would want the job. Dangerous, dirty, hot, much like the military without the atta boys or being allowed to kill the enemy when they are in front of you. Shooting at you, launching rocks and boulders, slingshoting ball bearings, and having the Mexican military shooting and aiming at you on a daily basis.

I wish their was a slight chance in Hell to get elected, cause is run for governor and put a stop to as much of this shit as possible!

wow just watched the longer version and it struck me, pretty ok shooting, aside from the whole international incident thing. lol.

According to an El Paso Times newspaper article,this little bastard already had a criminal record and was in real tight with the "Coyoteros" who are every bit as bad as the Drug smugglers.Another couple of years and he might even rate a room in the big house.BP has a tough job with these maggots.I would be real inclined to use Deadly Force every time I was outnumbered by wannabe cavemen hurling rocks,screaming insults and trying to F**K me up.

I certainly hope the officer that protected himself (and us) faces no charges. One of the hardest lessons in life to learn is when you find out that what you fight for might not fight for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow considering most on here have vowed to protect this nation against enemies </div></div>
What are you, 14 maybe 15 years old? I would bet that the actual percentage of people here that have sworn the oath of enlistment or oath of office, if this is what your refererence is to, is actually quite small. Posting on an internet forum is not an oath to protect and defend, and it is the Constitution that the oath is to, not our way of life or ebb and flow of people on a border. Don't believe me? Do a word search. While you are there, check out the polling they did in 2009. I participate in every survey they conduct. Interestingly, it seems the majority of the people that go back and read or study the U.S. Constitution lean toward the right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> apathetic</div></div>
This is a passive-aggressive and idealistic argument. You are faulting people here when it is Mr. Everyman that is responsible for allowing it to happen right under their nose. If you voted for people that have allowed it, you have allowed it... so if you have reached an age to have voted, you have allowed it. You want something to be a certain way, and when it is not you offer up one of 7-11's cheapest whines and start pointing with your finger. I presented the facts offered in Mr. Huntington's essay. I am of the realist school. De ahí que aprendiera a hablar español y desarrolló un amor para pimientas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> inevitability</div></div>
It isn't "inevitable." It has already happened. You can wish that millions of illegal immigrants were not living here and absorbing benefits without paying in. While you are at it, if a tooth falls out, stick it under your pillow.

What's next? Will you warn everyone about the potential for oil spills?

OK kids...let's cut through the crap. American borders protected by Americans. Been that way for 200+ years. Come to my country and threaten my way of life, my family, my property; you will die. Deal with or move to Ecquador.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frogdoc13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> American boarders protected by Americans. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boarder:</span> 1 : one that boards; especially : one that is provided with regular meals or regular meals and lodging.

LOL. And people wonder how it happened...

Rofl @ boarders

Main Entry: 1bor·der
Pronunciation: \&#712;bo&#775;r-d&#601;r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English bordure, from Anglo-French, from border to border, from Old French bort border, of Germanic origin; probably akin to Old English bord board
Date: 14th century
1 : an outer part or edge
2 : an ornamental design at the edge of a fabric or rug
3 : a narrow bed of planted ground along the edge of a garden or walk <a border of tulips>
4 : boundary <crossed the border into Italy>
5 : a plain or decorative margin around printed matter

Main Entry: bound·ary
Pronunciation: \&#712;bau&#775;n-d(&#601;-)r&#275;\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural bound·aries
Etymology: 2bound + 1-ary
Date: 1598
: something that indicates or fixes a limit or extent

When boundries are crossed, shoot them hard enough to send them back. If they are dragging the wench and she looks like she's trying real hard to squeeze one out, lay scunion and .....wait for it....drop the anchor
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
A U.S. official close to the investigation told the AP that authorities have a video showing that ... members of Mexican law enforcement crossing onto the U.S. side, picking something up <span style="font-weight: bold">and returning to Mexico. </span> </div></div>

Well at least we can be grateful for that...

Hmm... wonder how the rest of his life would have developed, BP probably saved lives.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 15-year-old Mexican boy shot and killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent was among El Paso's most wanted juvenile immigrant smugglers, according to federal arrest records reviewed by The Associated Press.

The records show Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka had been arrested at least four times since 2008 and twice in the same week in February 2009 on suspicion of smuggling illegal immigrants across the U.S.-Mexico border. Hernandez was repeatedly arrested along the U.S. side of the border near downtown El Paso, not far from where he was killed, but was never charged with a crime by federal persecutors.</div></div>

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/8ef53207...07db8663c3ac9f5