• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Muzzle Break for a .260

flyguide

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2012
Texas
Gonna have my DPMS barrel threaded for a surefire mb. Best one to go with would be the 6.8 muzzle break? Tighter seal around the bullet would produce the best results, don't you think. I have a .30 mb on my .308 and realize keeping them the same would be preferable for future suppressor use. Really more concerned with recoil than noise suppression. Is anyone using 6.8 surefire mb on their .260? Opinions please.

Get a brake made for a 6.5 cal 20 to 25 thousands over bore dia exit hole for the best recoil reduction contact Nathan Wright--muzzlebrakesandmore.com-- get a 4 port brake made for your rifle--45 bucks shipped--smokin deal

Dude I have a 260 gas gun and going to put the SF Mb on mine, I contacted SF they advised to use the 6.8. like you I have several SF Mb on my guns and like them they work very well. A couple of them are a older design and I have to replace them to fit the SF SOCOM 7.62 can. I shoot 3 gun and do LEO training and the SF Mb shoots just as flat as the others or better.