• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing muzzle threading service in Georgia?

icarus2005

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2012
Georgia
hey guys?

anyone know of a good smith that threads for muzzle brakes?
preferably near the cobb or north fulton area of Georgia.

I've heard good things about a the firing line in athens, but was hoping to find somthing a little closer to me if possible

thanks

Re: muzzle threading service in Georgia?

Robert Gradous, John Whidden, and accurate ordnance are all in GA, I believe. Bobby Kiegans is there too

Roger Ferrell in Fayetteville is one of the best smiths around.

I have a rifle at Accurate Ordnance in Winder Ga. Getting the barrel cut down to 18" and threaded. If you want to get a price or talk to someone from there you can call or PM Hide member Bookhound, name is Mark and he is from AO. Been good to deal with and answers a lot of questions for me. I have heard good things about all of the smith's mentioned. There is also APA that is located in the same area. Member Jjoplin represents American Precision Arms

Try Roy King at Roy's Gun Service in Adairsville. 770-773-3548. Country gunsmith turning out great work.

call Doyle Englin of dixie guns, he's in jefferson GA. 706-654-8400

he charges $75 and get it done with little to no wait.