• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MW3

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
A buddy sent me a text telling me the Atlas was in the new MW3, I thought he was joking. He wasn't and sent me this IMAGE

I still can't believe it!

Re: MW3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A buddy sent me a text telling me the Atlas was in the new MW3, I thought he was joking. He wasn't and sent me this IMAGE

I still can't believe it! </div></div>

Either sue, settle, or demand royalties.

Just remember that I get 10% on whichever idea of mine you picked.

That's some nice free advertising!

Now all that's left for you to do is license it for airsoft replicas, and all the mw3 fanboys will buy one!

I just bought one because I seen it in the game. I knew it had to be bad ass or else they wouldn't of had it in the game.

Now you know you've arrived.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can officially call yourself a Rock Star now!

Congrats Kasey! </div></div>
A rock star for sure. So which guy works on these thats hovering the hide for ideas on games?

Yeah, you should certainly get a nice check. Now, someone needs to play the game and find out if the upgrade is indeed called an "atlas" bipod. Hmm...if so, chaching.

Dude needs lesson on loading that bad-boy (bipod, not rifle).

Just glad we did not find a screen shot of the V10!!!

Thanks guys, and there is no way I would ever dream of B&T being paid for this. They are not using the Atlas to promote sales, it is just another small detail they added for realism. For us, it's an honor we could not afford to pay for!!!

Graham - it is a video game, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

DFOOSKING- not sure they rip anyone off, I suspect Remington provided a rifle which included the Atlas bipod, you see "Remington" on the receiver and the fact they have over 700 million dollars in sales since it's release on the 8th, seems like pretty good return for Remington.

As I understand it there is no mention of "Atlas bipod" but a sharp eyed professional trained in the art of noticing details did see it and brought it to my attention. And that is good enough for me.

Congrats Kasey,

As a Director of Sales and Marketing I can echo you on how huge it is to be included in something like this. Most times, product placement will cost a lot of money to the company being included. And you're cost was zero. Nice.

I'm actually playing through this game right now. It really is good and it is fun to get to use guns in the game, that I own in real life.

I've had one of your Atlas bi-pods on my 'to buy' list for a while now. Seems like a great well respected product!

DFOOSKING, I understand where you are coming from, but in this case, there is zero damage to B&T and in fact few people will know it is an Atlas! And trust me, I am totally jazzed about it.

On the airsoft, it is in the works and we are going to leverage this new development to the max!!
smile.gif

JW Snydes I could not agree more with your assessment on the placement, a great early Christmas gift.

Also, just heard from a source that confirmed a Atlas was used for modeling the one seen in the game.

I gotta get back in the Harness, so thanks again one and all in your support in helping make my American dream a reality!

Kasey, congrats but promise you won't go Hollywood on us. Remember, cocaine's a hell of a drug
smile.gif

Kasey

Last year at SHOT, (actually this year) we (KDrake & I ) sat with the developers of MW3 a couple of nights at the bar in the Mirage as they were SHOT walking around. As K Dog and I filled their heads with many things they were taking notes...

Not saying that had any effect, only we did spend a bit of time talking the game. They cruise around SHOT looking for neat things to put in the game.

PS, the game did 700 Million Dollars in sales in 5 days.

Congrats Kasey, I'm loving the Atlas I got recently, and to your continued success. Although I didn't realize something new actually made it into the game. It seems to me like a reboxed MW2.

Thanks guys.

THEBEARRRRRRJEW - no worries. my tap root goes deep!

netranger6 - I never had such lofty dreams, I just wanted to chase the American dream, MW3 is pure bonus!

Lowlight, Thanks for your support, I'm sure it was a accumulative effect thing. We have a working relationship with Remington, they provided the guns and bipods, ammo and time for the game. The game makers could pick and choose whatever they wanted so they could have put anyone's bipods on the rifles, they didn't. So whatever your conversation was I would like to believe supported or confirmed the Atlas would be a good pick.

dogman - lol, I will not embarrass myself telling that story... but suffice it to say I have the game! I just need the game controller skill set.

Musef - Thanks! I have no idea about MW2, I believe I read that the never ending waves of bad guys is new to MW3. I have never played these games, but will be!

I have played some portions of that game on the PS3 platform. It seems they got quite a few sponsors in that game as they did in previous ones. Except in this one, there are quite a few logos. Firearm manufacturers and accessory makers are some of the few. I saw EOTech logos, and actual model designations (like in previous ones) such as XM25 and all the other firearms. Holsters modeled after Safarilands, Remington marked rifles like the MSR...ect.

ArmaHeavy - Just worked the details out and I'll mail you a check quick as I get mine, but can you front me enough for postage? I don't want to get upside down on this deal...

ukdave28 Proud of you!!!
smile.gif
I dipped into my savings a bit as well...

desertrat1979 it is an interesting phenomenon, advertising and product placement, just look around.... even i-phone aps, with or without ads?

Chiller - pretty crazy isn't it?! I'm thinking about setting up a 10" monitor at SHOT with MW3 running, so people can play it and others will crowd around to see it, might draw some attention to our booth. What do you think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ukdave28 Proud of you!!!
smile.gif
I dipped into my savings a bit as well...

</div></div>

Yeah i feel like i made a mistake... The atlas looks good in the game.... Would have looked better on my rifle... LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ArmaHeavy - Just worked the details out and I'll mail you a check quick as I get mine, but can you front me enough for postage? I don't want to get upside down on this deal...
</div></div>

Sure thing. Shoot me a PM with your addy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ArmaHeavy - Just worked the details out and I'll mail you a check quick as I get mine, but can you front me enough for postage? I don't want to get upside down on this deal...
</div></div>

Sure thing. Shoot me a PM with your addy.</div></div> LOL, sounds like a 419 scam.....

ukdave28- lol, after blowing myself up too many times last night I too think I made a mistake!!! I need a safety cover on that grenade button....

Redmanss - Thanks for busting my retirement plan!!
smile.gif

Thanks guys, it is still pretty crazy to me.

Ring, lol, I should have! I actually gave the 4 people I work with here each a xbox MW3. We could not be doing what we do without their efforts and I wanted to commemorate this occasion as a token of my appreciation. They were jazzed! (And it's refreshing to know they too have been blown up by their own grenades!
smile.gif
)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ukdave28- lol, after blowing myself up too many times last night I too think I made a mistake!!! I need a safety cover on that grenade button....

Redmanss - Thanks for busting my retirement plan!!
smile.gif

</div></div>

Hahaha Kasey is a n00b. Spam that button and you will have success. Just remember to throw it; or use Semtex.

THEBEARRRRRRJEW - LOL I have zero idea what you are telling me. I do know I worked the "Stay Sharp" and went from 2.5 minutes down to 63 seconds. I felt pretty good till a buddy told me he and his son can both go through it in 23 SECONDS!!! I have not played since LOL

WOMBAT2879 - Thanks, I'll probably have to see a screen shot from someone to ever see it! LOL

Congrats on the exposure to millions of people! It typical costs a pretty penny to do that!
grin.gif

Some of the things people can do in these games defy all logic so don't feel bad. 63 seconds is respectable and almost certainly faster than one could do it in real life so you can take some solace in that.

THEBEARRRRRRJEW - NO WAY, I could do it way faster in real life.... :0

gugubica - crazy right?

Now step up and play online... I'll meet you in Hardcore kill Confirmed... same name as here on PS3.

Congrats Kasey! Having some fame in a game where it is the largest income video game series ever is awesome marketing especially when it is for FREE.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now step up and play online... I'll meet you in Hardcore kill Confirmed... same name as here on PS3. </div></div>

I bet you a cookie he's an xbox gamer
wink.gif