• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My 15 yr olds Birthday Cake

Re: My 15 yr olds Birthday Cake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis W</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And we never stop thinking about them!!! </div></div>

good point,er points,uh.........nevermind

Wrong pigmentation for me but nevertheless, cant beat boobs for a birthday!

That's pretty cool of his sister to do that.What a awesome sister.LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRUTON</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BREAST ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH CLICK ON THIS LINK </div></div>

it would've sucked to be one of the guys who couldn't look at them for five years....

no breasts for 5yrs OMG!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRUTON</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BREAST ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH CLICK ON THIS LINK </div></div>

it would've sucked to be one of the guys who couldn't look at them for five years.... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRUTON</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BREAST ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH CLICK ON THIS LINK </div></div>

Who the heck provides the funding for a study like this?

If you noticed, it was a German study. Better glass in their scopes and better research.

Dave,

That is just hilarious, Congrats to your daughter for making this for him too. Show's she knows more than her brother thinks she does.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if I'm too big on the sausage patty nipples.....</div></div>

I think those are sugar-coated cookies.....

So Dave, I asked my 20 yr. old daughter why on earth she would ever bake that kind of a cake for her brother (19 now)? She said, "So he'd stop staring at all of her friends' tits!"