• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My 17 in Boyds Tacticool (pic)

SmallBoreSnipers

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
Troy, NY
Just got it together. The packaging wasn't great but it arrived unharmed. The stock and finish are great. No thin spots in the paint anywhere. I accidentally nicked the finish a couple times with a screwdriver and it didn't make a mark on it. Fitting was great. Perfectly precise and snug. The inletting was too. Perfect. I really like the feel of the stock. The grip is nice and comfy. Cheek weld comes right up perfect. It's got a nice "Boyds" rubber recoil pad. Just another guy giving Boyds a huge A+
smile.gif

rifle8.jpg

Re: My 17 in Boyds Tacticool (pic)

Loving those. If Santa's good to me I'm hoping to get one for my MKII in 22lr.

Looks good.

Charles

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J_Roger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great man, I like the bed spread too, lol... </div></div>

lol. I thought the flowers added a nice touch lol

Oh yeah..the mag plate fit perfect and the trigger guard is on it's way from Marlin.

Looks good I have been thinking about getting one of these for my CZ 452 American 17 Mach II, I see that they only offer one in Varmint though and don't know if and how it will look.

^ Actually I kinda like the varmint stocks on those. Looks cool and still pretty classy IMO.

Does it require a lot of work to get the American to work on the Varmint? Or is it a drop in and ready to roll type deal. Thanks Jerrad

Nice work Scott glad you like it.

I have neglected mine and still need to finish inletting it.

^ Thanks Vince! What's up with your inletting? This thing came as if it was right from Marlin.