• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my 1st custom rifle.

ZackOwns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
jax fla
244eee1.jpg

I'm loving this thing, Hopefully I'll get a chance to take her to the range in the near future.
( Gotta love the f/s Section on the hide)

Specs

Trued TC venture action
spiral fluted bolt
1:11 twist HV contour kreiger barrel cut at 20 inches threaded 5/8X24.
barrel, bolt and action have been nitrided
pinned custom recoil lug
badger bolt knob
EGW 20 MOA HD base
XLR chassis
all work done by RW Snyder gunsmithing

Re: my 1st custom rifle.

Cool setup.. now get out and shoot her and report back. :)

Black is so sexy. Nice looking stick. Looking forward to a range report!

You guy's showing off all these XLR Chassis made me buy one. Now I have to wait 7 weeks to get it.

Sweet ass rifle, now show us how she shoots.

I'm not exactly sure what my penis is doing right now but that is different for sure.

Pretty cool. Let us know how it shoots.

What scope is that?

Thanks for all the comments I'm really in love with the rifle. As far as if RW did the fluting im not 100% I bought the rifle second hand unfired but I'm guessing it's safe to say considering I was tol all work was preformed by him and the barrel is stamped by him.

As far as the scope it's a 10x mil/mil millet. The rifle scope tracks it's clear and its had about 500 rss under it with no problem.

I took the rifle out today, just got home and just let me say wow this is the best rifle I've ever had the privledge to own or shoot. Once I got it zeroed in and after a few group attempts I was able to place three rounds into a hole smaller than a dime @ 100yds. More to follow when i get out to a range where I can stretch her legs... Thanks

That USO you had would have looked great on that rifle..

This thread is making it harder to wait, my XLR should have been here on the 26th of last month. Still waiting and hoping it ships soon!

I see you're in GA too, maybe we'll get to shoot together some day! Congrats on the new rig!!

Im speechless I would love to see how it does at the range.