• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My 455, almost there....

mr2.0

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2007
CALI/GEORGIA

Original from tan CZ 455vpt tan
Every single components cerakote by: LOCK N LOAD in Georgia (od green for the action and all the metals, graphite black for the stock and the rings nut)
Custom stainless rail base from Oregon
Rail base was drilled and tapped by: AccurateOrdinance
Cheek piece studs was custom made by:Accurateordinance
Custom knob by: EL gordo2 ( He can turn some badass knobs)
Pillars and 12.9 action screws provided by: djdilliodon
TPS SL steel rings
March 3-24x42 MIL
Harris SBRM with Pod-lok
XLR cheek piece, Joann's leather for cheek piece cover
Pillars and bedded
DIP:
Trigger guard 22lr only
Steels magazines
aluminum magazine plates
455 adjustable sears
trigger spring kit
aluminum magwel
extended mag catch
Aluminum mag spacer by me

IT was a PITA to search for the parts I really want, took me 6 months to complete

Last edited:
Custom from a smith in Oregon, It required drill and tap but the fitment is absolutely perfect.

Last edited:
WELL HELL YEA!!!!
I hope it was not a money pit like my son's was(not bad mouthing yours)
just all the money I put into his.

yours looks bad ass.
if i could learn how to post picture'I would share my son's

ok you said almost, what's next

It was a money pit lol, the price tag on the scope was a little hard to swallow, next upgrade will be the barrel. The OD green pelican case is free and waiting for me in California.

the aluminum mag spacer i made with a hacksaw and file haha, plastic one is in the back ground. All plastic components from the gun are eliminated.

Last edited:
Mr2.0
did you black out the bolt body
if so how, an was it worth the time,( is it holding up after use)
what barrel you thinking about
I went with a lilja an still trying to find the ammo it likes.
YO

Mr2.0
did you black out the bolt body
if so how, an was it worth the time,( is it holding up after use)
what barrel you thinking about
I went with a lilja an still trying to find the ammo it likes.
YO
Yeah the bolt was sand blasted and cerkote, few scratch here and there but but held up pretty good,time will tell. to be honest I only had 3 rds down the barrel, first one after i got the gun to make sure it funtion, second one was after everything was cerakoted just to make sure, and 3rd rounds was todayThinking about Lilja too. thanks for letting me know

WELL HELL YEA!!!!
I hope it was not a money pit like my son's was(not bad mouthing yours)
just all the money I put into his.

yours looks bad ass.
if i could learn how to post picture'I would share my son's

ok you said almost, what's next
I would love to see your son's rifle, post it up when you can, I only know how to work on rifle lol, not much on computer and posting pics. the gf does it for me.

These shots were made after sighting in the scope with 10 to 15 rounds using wolf match ammo indoor at 30 yards. The ones in the sunburst were shot by my girlfriend and the ones in the circles were shot by me, I was messing around with the torque for the action screws in between groups. Is this typical consistency for a cz 455 at 30 yards?

Last edited: