• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s My 6 week old son...

JBPilot

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2014
Just rolled over for the first time!!!!!! He wasn’t happy about being on his tummy (or his back after he rolled over) but his mom and I both got to see him do it!! Fatherhood is the most amazing gift my wife has ever given me!!!! Sorry no pictures, we’re really shy about putting his picture on the internet. :love::LOL::love:

Last edited:
We are definitely taking tons of pictures and videos! I kinda wish we had this tonight on video but at the same time I’m glad that we could both just enjoy watching him do it! Also he was mad and screaming the whole time so that wouldn’t have made for a good video lol!

Congratulations, I can’t stress how accurate the statements are about how fast it all goes by, it will be both exciting at times seeing them grow and a little sad at the same time. Take lots of videos and pictures and soak it all up.

Reactions: JBPilot
Thanks everyone! I’m afraid of how fast it’ll all go, and the having to discipline (the me out of) him. We’ve seen too many parents that just let their kids do whatever and it’s a nightmare! We promised each other that when we finally had a child (long medical road for this guy!) we were going to do our best to rais a well disciplined child so people would want to be around him.

One of the most amazing things is just how much love you can feel for someone other than your spouse while still feeling the same (or more) love for your spouse.

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
Just remember, one of these days you will put him down and leave him for a second. When you come back, he won't be where you left him. Freaked me out!
Congratulations.

enjoy him while he is still yours and young they grow up just way too fast ..god bless and protect .

Reactions: JBPilot
Congrats, one day soon he will crap up his back and it will come out the neck of his onesy and get on your shirt. Jeeze will it stink too, hahahaha.

And you'll clean it up happily. My kiddo is 35 and she is still a peach. This is going to fly by so enjoy all of it, even that poop disaster.

Everyone has given you very solid advice, especially the part of disciplining the “you” out of them. So true! I would like to add, right after he starts walking, we will learn to run, and that little bastard will be able to out sprint you for about 10 yards. I’m not joking. His burst speed will be incredible, and they do it when you are least expecting it. Watch him carefully around driveways and stuff if friends are coming and going in their cars, or at the park if someone with a dog goes by. He will see something he likes, and BAM, he’s at burst speed, and he has two steps on you, and at that point you will be a spectator for what happens next. It’s scary as hell, but if he does it once, and he will, after that you will be prepared. I wouldn’t trade my son, now 27, for all the money in the world.

Congrats! Here is something My Grandmother told me when my son was born. "You spend the first 4 years teaching them to walk and talk and then spend the next 18 years telling them to sit down and shut up!"

Enjoy him while you can. As soon as you get caught up on sleep he will be 5, then you blink twice and he's 10.

Just rolled over for the first time!!!!!! He wasn’t happy about being on his tummy (or his back after he rolled over) but his mom and I both got to see him do it!! Fatherhood is the most amazing gift my wife has ever given me!!!! Sorry no pictures, we’re really shy about putting his picture on the internet. :love::LOL::love:

Congrats Dad!!! That's awesome you both got to witness it. You've both gotta bunch of (1st's) coming your way. Enjoy each and every one of them!!! (y)

They grow up so fast. Almost every day something will amaze and mesmerize them then one day things no long amaze them like before.

I watched my son grow up on video because of my time in the military. Had I to do over again I would have spent every moment I could with my son.

Thanks for the memories.
I call my eldest Monkey. She started climbing before walking. If you took your eyes off of her for a minute she was gone. I would find her on the dining room table or the kitchen counter top. I swear she would roll to where she wanted to go and then climb it.

Good luck and enjoy every minute of it.

Thanks everyone! We are loving every second of this. I’m grateful for all of the words of wisdom/advice from everyone here. The support from y’all means a ton to me!

I’m already thinking about his first gun. Probably a BB gun or pellet gun. Eventually going to the .22 (bolt gun) before something bigger for deer hunting.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Thanks everyone! We are loving every second of this. I’m grateful for all of the words of wisdom/advice from everyone here. The support from y’all means a ton to me!

I’m already thinking about his first gun. Probably a BB gun or pellet gun. Eventually going to the .22 (bolt gun) before something bigger for deer hunting.

.338 Lapua. He'll grow into it....................................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: