• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My $60,000 case trimmer, VID ADDED

Tomekeuro85

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2007
Chicago Suburbs, IL
I was tired of spinning my LE wilson case trimmer handle like a monkey lol. So I made this for myself to use so I can trim my cases on one of our CNC mills.

Works with the wilson case holder I have... I bored a hole and put a set screw to hold it in.

Made a quick program for the CNC and it takes about 5 seconds to trim each one. Works pretty well... You trim cases about as fast as you can change the brass.

I made this for myself but if anyone wants one of these for maybe a drill press let me know and I can make more.

wkmnaw.jpg

View My Video

Re: My $60,000 case trimmer haha

You know they make a power adapter for your Wilson trimmer? But for the
price of 60k I would be utilizing it for everything also.

how about a gracey? U could save $59,750.00

Nice work Tom.

You make me laugh
smile.gif

Didnt realise one of your machines was worth that much! Far out

HA HA HA! That's funny. I thought I was the only one to do such a thing. Now I can go shoot without having a tired arm from trimming brass. If you get bored, they make great primer pocket uniformers too! Trim, chamfer, deburr, then re set up, and uniform pockets.

Wow. There's my first post. Been kind of a lurker. Hi everybody.

is there any way to post a video of the set up. I use the lee hand held trimmer on my drill, an looking for another way to trim cases.
just not ready to pull the trigger on another trimmer set up.

memo

now all you need to to do is make it so you can load up multiple cases at a time, then you really could crank them out.

If nothing else, that is the coolest damn case trimmer I ever saw.
smile.gif

Awesome. I'm going to start saving for one of those right away.If I start squirring away my lunch money I should be all set by 2044

sorry in 2033 cases become self trimming

I would like to ask, how much per piece, to trim my brass? I have a large flat rate box full ready to put an address lable on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silverbullet-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to ask, how much per piece, to trim my brass? I have a large flat rate box full ready to put an address lable on. </div></div>

I never really thought about doing it as a service... I just didnt feel like doing it by hand.

What would something like this be worth? Trim/debur/chamfer?

Now you just need to make a reloading tray with 50 holes and some sort of sliding block at the bottom and you'd really be in business!