• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My AR muzzle brake

BPI

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
TN
Figured I would share one of my simple projects.. Let me know what you guys think!

Ken

Re: My AR muzzle brake

muzzle break? so like...if someone gets out of line you can crack them in the muzzle with this and it will break their jaw? you could even hook it on a boot lace and round house them like Norris. i'd buy that.

Looks allot Like APA's Little Bastard and Fat Bastard Break's. Be careful you could be treading a fine line if you were planning on marketing them for sale.

i would not say it is like a fat bastard it is like nearly all 3 poer slot style breake out there from the cheep to the very expensive i think if you can make them there is no problems the Fat Bastard and Little bastard breaks are totaly diferent internaly go for it. it is closer to a holland break but the rear groves and spanner cutout look good.

Good Luck

They're intended for .22 caliber centerfires with 1/2x28 threaded muzzles. I, along with several others have ran them on everything from .22lr, to 22-250. Everyone seems to like'em quite a bit. They work really well on M-16's and such, makes a HUGE racket, but near nil recoil and controllability goes through the roof!

Ken