• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing My archery setup this year

I picked up a Creed XS a few weeks ago. Absolutely love the bow. Axcel site and QAD rest, and I don't have a quiver for it at the moment but am thinking a fuse vector.

I just ordered a new mission yesterday. I love Mathews but I would rather lose $500 on resale vs $1500. I hope to get it fully loaded next week when it comes in and will post specs.

I just ordered a new mission yesterday. I love Mathews but I would rather lose $500 on resale vs $1500. I hope to get it fully loaded next week when it comes in and will post specs.
Wow you must be giving hella deals over there! I only lose about $200 on a bare bow! Hey I'll buy your old bows off ya;)

I sold my both complete and no one was even thinking Bout paying half value they flood craigslist for nothing. I got 600 out of monster and 750 z7. Both in great shape

I sold my both complete and no one was even thinking Bout paying half value they flood craigslist for nothing. I got 600 out of monster and 750 z7. Both in great shape
From what I've found your better off stripping them. They still pay the same for a bare bow. Not if it's more than a couple years old though. I like my Creed. Probably keep it for a while. I bought it last year, I just put custom strings on it this year. What a difference they make too!

[ uploadfromtaptalk1404687923949.jpg
13' MR5, sword 7 pin, qad, death grip
10' Attack, viper 5 pin slider, qad

Not that bad at all.
Shooting wise it took a little more shooting to produce good groups but all in all it is not bad.
The BH is not as bothersome to me as the draw cycle.

I have spent some time on my son's creed and if I was to get rid of my bowtech invasion, thats what I would buy.
Nice bow and happy hunting.

I still have the same Invasion I have had for several years but I only shoot bags in the yard so it will do.