• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Armalite AR10

Falar

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2009
Midland, TX
Armalite AR10A4

Noveske 21" Barrel 1:10" twist w/ Polygonal Rifling
SWS E1 FF rail
Geissele DMR Trigger
Tubbs CWS system
Slash CAR-XH buffer, 6.5oz and allows use of UBR
USO 1.8-10x44 SN-3

Re: My Armalite AR10

Nice. I have two SWS E1's...one on a 16" SASS, and the other on my 20" T.
Hows it shoot?

Is that muzzle break a PWS? How does it work for the 308 platform? I've got the FSC 556 and love it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgtbutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that muzzle break a PWS? How does it work for the 308 platform? I've got the FSC 556 and love it. </div></div>

Yes it is. It works great but I imagine some of the pure brakes may be a little bit more effective. I've been thinking about trying out the .30" version of the SJC Titan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. I have two SWS E1's...one on a 16" SASS, and the other on my 20" T.
Hows it shoot? </div></div>

The gun shoots better than me, thats for sure. I've been able to hold a 10 shot group under 1 MOA at 100yds twice with my 155gr Scenar/Varget handloads. I'm sure a skilled shooter could do it often. I've yet to get it to the range yet with the new scope, used to have an NXS on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks really good falar - come try it out at the long range when you get time. </div></div>

Got the new scope zeroed in today and looks like I found a good load for it.

155gr Scenars @ 2832fps with a SD of only 8. Got a nice group out of it too while I was zeroing. Can't wait to get out there with some more and see what they do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Theloss52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to get one of them stocks </div></div>

Trying to sell something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks really good falar - come try it out at the long range when you get time. </div></div>

it was good shooting with you guys, hopefully we can stretch it out farther than 300 next time.