• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors My AWC .308 .338 Suppressor

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
[img:left]
2he8saq.jpg
[/img] [img:right]
dwqvk2.jpg
[/img] [img:center]
2wq9zzp.jpg
[/img]
My Thunder Trap arrived. Test and report soon. Fitted to my PGW .338 and my AIAW .308

Re: My AWC .308 .338 Suppressor

Oh do tell, i got my Nexus a while back for my TRP operator and am thinking of getting a can set up for a sako 338.

I shot a TRG42 with a surfire break and also the surefire can that fit onto the break, that was an AWESOME setup. very little recoil, seamed almost as quiet as my supressed 223 AR. it was really sweet. I want one bad...

CJG

T'Dave:

Couldn't you get a PGWDTI suppressor?

They really fit and look nice. Effective too.

The step in the barrel, ahead of the flutes is the rear support for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BHP9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T'Dave:

Couldn't you get a PGWDTI suppressor?

They really fit and look nice. Effective too.

The step in the barrel, ahead of the flutes is the rear support for it. </div></div>

I really wanted 1 can to fit both my .308 and .338. I have 2 other AWC cans and they are manufactured about 90 miles from me. Made dolars and sense to stay with them.The .338 Thunder Trap is VERY effective. With subsonic .308's,my AW sounds like a pellet gun. My POI on the .338 only changed 1 moa at 300 yards. However,using subsonics on the .308 it was changed almost 12 moa. Velocity around 1040 fps w/a 168 gr. SMK.
eek.gif
<span style="text-decoration: line-through"> </span>