• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My awesome girlfriend rocked my world with a machine gun shoot for my birthday!

stevieb92

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Last month for my birthday, my awesome girlfriend bought me a special machine gun shoot at Washington County Machine Guns. She's definitely a keeper and knows what I like! It was an incredible and super fun experience! A couple of the guns surprised me how much recoil they had in full auto mode. I highly recommend WCMG to go spend your money! Check out the video!

Should we shoot belt fed machine guns next or do the explosives? Drop a comment in the video and let us know. Thanks for checking it out!

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I remember my friend used to feel the same way about his girlfriend and eventually becoming his wife she was all in favor of his buying more more expensive guns and exotic cars , right up to the point when she slapped divorce papers on him . The worst part was he had a woman that knew the value of what he had collected and especially how to stick the knife in where he would feel it the most lol . So congrats on finding a good girl that likes either guns or you enough to put up with your drug of choice .

• Wow
Reactions: HousePlant
dude been a member since 2012 and doesn't post pics of this so called "girlfriend" after exhorting her. :unsure::cautious:

Full disclosure - I went through a divorce in 2018 and we met in 2019. Here are a couple pics for you horny bastages. lol

I bought her a machine gun package at WCMG for her bday in May.
Rosann WCMG - bday shoot.jpg

Here she is posing with her Jeep after a Bantam Heritage Jeep Trailfest this weekend. Her first off road driving experience.
Rosann Bantam Heritage Jeep Trailfest - 2021.jpg

At Rayners last weekend for their Long Rage Match.
Rosann Shooting Rayners - 2021.jpg

Last month for my birthday, my awesome girlfriend bought me a special machine gun shoot at Washington County Machine Guns. She's definitely a keeper and knows what I like! It was an incredible and super fun experience! A couple of the guns surprised me how much recoil they had in full auto mode. I highly recommend WCMG to go spend your money! Check out the video!

Should we shoot belt fed machine guns next or do the explosives? Drop a comment in the video and let us know. Thanks for checking it out!

That’s like supervised visit with your kid.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Last edited: