• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My baby went to a photo shoot...

Re: My baby went to a photo shoot...

Am I seeing things or does the bleach blond on the right have a wardrobe malfunction.

Yes that is a wardrobe malfunction. But the real problem is that 'her' hair around 'her' neck is trying to hide an Adam's Apple.

Nice rifle)

Not sure which one is your wife and which one is your girlfriend but they all apply to the hot girlfriends thread or the your chick shooting thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kelbro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes that is a wardrobe malfunction. But the real problem is that 'her' hair around 'her' neck is trying to hide an Adam's Apple. </div></div>

Harsh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kelbro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes that is a wardrobe malfunction. But the real problem is that 'her' hair around 'her' neck is trying to hide an Adam's Apple. </div></div>

Harsh </div></div>

Agree. I hope for his sake, the blond isn't his girl friend. If so, can you say, open mouth and insert foot.

No my girl is the girl in the middle with short hair... She had a photo shoot for me and took a couple of guns for store pics... This is just a pic they took for fun during the shoot not one of the professional pics. I get the real pics next week...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kelbro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes that is a wardrobe malfunction. But the real problem is that 'her' hair around 'her' neck is trying to hide an Adam's Apple. </div></div>

Harsh</div></div>

indeed

The one one the far left hmmm............... Nice
smile.gif

Aron-

Dude, I saw this earlier, and I thought to myself, "damn, why won't my wife take ME to the bunny ranch as a gift???".

I even SHOWED her that picture in that context, trying to bring her around! "See, look what this lady did for her husband!" I actually said that too, sincere as hell. I think she'll come around to a 3 on 1 if she's one of the 3. I've already had two girls before (damn 17 was a fun age!) so this time I'd like to one up it, even if one is the wife. I love her and I'd want her to be there anyway.

You sir, though indirectly, are helping me fulfill a long held fantasy: 3 girls, one guy! Betcha didn't know that would come out of posting that picture on here, huh?

But the gag is on me too, because I thought that was a Valentine card to tease you --like you'd be meeting them all tonight. Wow. I'd feel like a tool if this didn't have such great implications for myself!

Thank you for the enigmatic photo!

Good luck on that... 17 was a fun age, but things are a lot different now...