• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Bergara B14-R Pic

Big Bo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2005
Cal West
Here is a pic of my B14-R
20210215_155251.jpg

Whoa, I really like that. Is that stock from Bergara or did you paint it or go with an after market? That looks really good.

Love the paint, that matches my Manners stock. I would love to paint my B14R like that.

I went with Rustoleum. Pick your colors. Pick up sponge, sponges. Remove action, clean stock. Outside set stock on surface to balance it. Spray paint
onto a paper plate, cardboard, etc to get a 3"-4" area that puddles. Dab your sponge into the paint and then apply the painted sponge to the stock. Repeat for different colors. Tear, rip, or cut the sponge for the texture you want.

I used Satin colors, black, chestnut brown, coastal gray, and hunter green.

Since I have the Carbon bbl, the stock is darker, so I applied black first to get a kind of shadow look, and cover some of the factory dots.

Looks good. I did a similar paint job on a CZ 455 Varmint Tacticool I found in a pawnshop. I used Battle Ship Grey (light shade) and Imperial Grey (dark shade) on the stock I had to repaint black...the previous owner thought baby shit green was a cool color :confused:.

It's got me thinking about doing the same light/dark grey pattern on my black KRG Bravo....