• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Dad passed away..............

Re: My Dad passed away..............

Like was said before looks like a good hardworking man and don't know about everyoneelse but his time in service is appreiated here . sorry for you loss man lost mine in september this year.and have an aunt fighting cancer right now

Sir,
My condolences to you and your family.
You will remember with a smile or a tear, but the pain will ease with time...
Remember Him and live Your life to make Him proud as He watches over You and Yours...
Take Care.

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and the family.

Scott,

Sorry to hear about your dad. Mine is now approaching 75 this June. We have operated a farm together for most of my life. I know he won't be around forever, but I will always remember all the time I have been able to spend with him. Looks like you and your dad had the same kind of relationship. My prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Jim

Scott,

There is no loss greater than that of a man who showed you how to be the man you should be. The times I am sure you spent hunting, fishing, laughing, and just shooting the shit will over shadow any bad.

I lost my mother when I was 24 to colon cancer. The hurt was unbearable, my first close loss. My wife said I cried in my sleep. I have never missed an opportunity to tell my dad I love him, and spend every minute I can with him, because one day I know I will be very glad that I did, when I cant any longer.

Lost my little brother 3 years ago, after complications stemming from a car accident he was in.

Everyone says it hurts less in time......I say bullshit, it always hurts the same, you just get used to it more.

Remember the good times when you were little, hunting, fishing, around the campfire. Hang in there bro, try to do for yours what he did for you, and that will make him proud.

My sincere condolences my friend. He looks like a real man's man, and they seldom make em like that anymore.

You have lots of friends here, don't hesitate to
reach out if you need anything from me or anyone else. We are he for you bro.

Nick

thanks again for the support.

It is an amazing group of guys we have here. I feel honored to be a part of it ....

I hope I am at least half the man my father was to me for my 2 children... I know this is even gonna make me a better one !

SM

Sorry for your loss.

Just be thankful you got to spend the time that you did with him and learned from him.

I lost my father on my 9th birthday, no less.
Didn't see him but once, that I remember, for about a year and a half before that, before cancer got him.

I just saw this. I'm sorry for your loss.

Looks like a pretty rugged dude... Rest in peace.

Sendaro man so sorry to hear of your loss, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. It is all the stranger that I did not see this post until today, as exactly one year ago today I lost my father to liver cancer, there is not a day that has gone by that I do not miss or think of him.

The pain from it can seem unbearable at times but as Nick said you just find a way to deal with it a little better each day. But one thing that can never be taken away is all the life lessons your father taught you to become a better man/father, just treasure all the moments you were lucky enough to have spent with him, they will help to ease the pain some.

God bless:
Mike

Just saw this thread. I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my Dad in December and it's a tough blow. Hope you are doing well.

Scott,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, prays sent to you and your family.

I lost my Dad to cancer in '05, one day before my birthday. He was my hero. It's not easy, it still hurts. Cancer is a horrible disease that seems like it came straight from Hell. Your Dad is not hurting anymore and he has more peace than any of us. You will never forget your Dad and what he taught you. I'm tearing up thinking about my Dad while I'm writing this. The pain of the loss never goes away, but it gets easier to deal with. I don't know you, didn't know your Dad, but prayers will be sent up for you and your family. Good luck and remember the good times with him.

Out here we know living is part of dying but it doesn’t help much sometimes.

He will live with you as long as remember him and will live with others as long as you talk about him.

Keep him alive.

Sendero_man,

That's a tough one.
My condolences.
I lost my dad in 02. Seems like yesterday...
I think they lived in the best of times.

I pray God's comfort on your and your family.

My condolences to you. I lost my dad in December due to cancer and complications from other health issues. Still sorting things out mentally and emotionally and probably will be for some time.

Sir

Truly sorry to read this.

Loved ones lost are never let go nor forgotten, that way, they stay with us forever more and we with them.

Please accept my Deepest Condolences.

thanks guys.

2 weeks already have passed by. Tough days still.

I can't count how many times I have picked up the phone to call him......
frown.gif

Been out of town SM, so sorry to hear this.

Just remember, that no matter what happens during your grieving, nothing you are feeling or doing is abnormal... nothing. Everyone deals with a loss in their own way. I hope the best for you and your family.

My condolences to you and you family. I can feel your loss. I lost my father 3 years ago and its like losing your best friend. He was the best at fixing anything mechanical. I have also thought about calling him for advice then i realize he's gone. But i wound'nt want him here suffering. Just remember his memory and all the good times you had together. Take care.

Howdy Senderoman. I just now stumbled across this thread, and I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. While I'm late to find out about this, I know you understand it doesn't change the fact that I wanted to pay my respect and condolences to your family. I will be praying for you and your family. I don't understand your pain yet, but I know it must hurt terribly. May the Lord bless and keep you my friend.

I am sorry about your loss bro.

Dont mourn but rejoice that he is now at peace in heaven.

Probably sitting around with the greats drinkin a beer

I will pray for your family

I feel for you Scott!

I was just told yesterday that one of my brothers that is 48 has testicular cancer, and has a tumor that is 4"x4"x6" laying up against his kidney. We are all worried sick about him and are in the waiting mode.

Really sorry to hear about your Dad. Hang tough.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Senderoman. It sounds like you were very close to your father and developed some great memories. Cherish your memories and feel fortunate that you had such a great man as a father. At times like this, that's about the only thing that makes the pain of losing a loved one bearable. You have my condolences and sympathy.

I will remember the days when I was young

and you were my hero.

I will see you in my dreams.

There you will forever be healthy and strong.

In time, I hope to embrace your freedom, freedom from the

pain, and freedom from the weight of your illness.

Sorrow is inevitable, but I will face this with the same

courage you did, because I am you, and you are my Father.

Nothing beats a good Father does it? One thing I will always be grateful for is having had one of the best Dad's out there, I've come close to loosing him several times. That was hard enough, I feel your pain Sman, hope the good memories help overcome the pain
smile.gif

Lost my dad in 2009 to brain cancer. When he was diagnosed the docter gave him 2yrs, he died 2.5 months later.

There still isnt a single day that goes by that I don't think of him.

I know we dont know each other but if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Matt

Sorry to hear and glad he is no longer in pain . Prayers sent for him and family Kim