• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My daughter and the dueling tree.

Re: My daughter and the dueling tree.

Thanks you all for the kind words, she has come along way. She sure gets upset when I tell her she can not go this time.... It sure is fun watching her progress at her one pace

Probably better than I would have done
smile.gif

That's great!

i'd be taking her to a ruger rimfire challenge.

pretty good shooting, and with great tempo / rythm.

hell, get her some skis, biathlon gold awaits!

NICE!!! Lucky you and your family!!!

Looks like she is having a lot of fun. Good job.

Nice shooting there I was watching her brake the last shot on the empty chamber no movement at all.

As BestbyAPOSTATES said it would be good to see her straight behind the rifle.

But she is learning

P.s don't worry about the haters on youtube I was going to make a comment but it wont let me without registering.

Great video! I gave it a thumbs up. I love seeing our youth getting out with dad and having a good safe time enjoying our shooting sports. Great video!
smile.gif

Sweet kid. Reminds me of when our girls were young. Or even our grand daughter. Don't push her. Let her shoot as long as it's fun. When you have to "make" her, you're loosing the battle. But let her shoot as long as it's fun. Remember what they say in show business, "always leave them wanting more." That way she's ready to go when you are.

Good luck & be careful.

Awesome! My 3 year old already has a marlin 795 i painted pink for her. Can't wait till she is a bit older.

Clayne, thanks for posting this video. Not only is it great to see your daughter shooting, and quite well I might add.

It has been greatly entertaining to have a battle of words with Icytea5 on your You Tube channel.

very nice job
gonna get my boys out there this year with the 22

She's doing great looks like.

My little girl has a pink cricket so far. Last time out she wanted to keep shooting and not let any one else shoot.

Awesome! My daughter is only 7 months old so I have a ways to go.

We went out shooting again today, She was shooting 100 yards on a 8x8 steel target, it was so dang cool, My phone was dead so no video of that. I have a .22lr comp tomorrow and will be taking her along with me. Shes been begging to go with me to one of those for months.

Nice shooting and a good video. Good to see the kids out at the range and having fun.

Both my kids are shooting now. I let them shoot our Kimber Hunter with a Nikon on it. Both are just learning, but having fun and safe. We use minature silhouettes(chicken, turkey, pig, etc...)at 50 yards. My son is kind of competitive, and it didn't take long for each target to have a point value. 5 rounds/5 targets and scratch paper to keep score. Just slays him to have his sister (she's older) kickin' his ass at shooting. The little buggers are running me low on Wolf Match Extra!

Can't wait to do that with my kids. Little to young rite now