• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My daughter loves my new Gladius!!

Lofty

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2008
Lenexa KS
Little brat wont let me get any dry fire practice in........she saw the new stick and is hogging all the scope time.

web.jpg

Thanks moccw...great rifle. Im thinking about skipping work tommorow to go put some rounds through it. Added my NF 3.5x15x50 and lapped in some new NF rings so Im really eager to see how she shoots.

Just gotta pry it away from my little girl first!!

Re: My daughter loves my new Gladius!!

I have a 2 year old girl and am already shortening the LOP on a CZ 452. If only her mother liked to shoot.

Very nice! Mini Goggles and ear cans and I think you found your future spotter!

Nice rig too. Range report needed

Maybe a might young, but my daughter started shooting longrange matches with me when she was 9 and doing quite well in them. She has disappointed many grown ups.

Be sure to make it fun and not like work.

if that doesnt make a father proud i dont know what would.thats as good as it gets!

that's awesome, here's my princess the night before range day. She was watching me pack the whole time and I decided to snap a pic.

DSC_0039-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's awesome, here's my princess the night before range day. She was watching me pack the whole time and I decided to snap a pic.

DSC_0039-1.jpg
</div></div>

Nice picture. Cute!!

Awesome, my 6 year old used to get scared when I shot behind the house. Got her some pink ear muffs, a Hello Kitty notepad, and pink Crayon, now she lays next to me and keeps notes in her "log book". Now when it looks like I'm done she says "shoot some more Daddy". Memories every minute. Be careful what you wish for, I see a big reduction in my future ammo allowance... But wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Very cute. *Almost* makes me want to have kids in the future.

Really special photos here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's awesome, here's my princess the night before range day. She was watching me pack the whole time and I decided to snap a pic.

DSC_0039-1.jpg
</div></div>

LOL....shes loving it!!

It's an easy rifle to love! I shoot mine all the time.

Oh that is too cute. You may have to get her something to play with. I did that with one girlfriends kid. She wanted to help me practice also. So I started playing with a pair of binoculars also and she was interested with them after I would dry fire a shot pick up the binos and say hum pretty good or something like that. She wanted to see what I was looking at so I handed them to her and she was happy. Every time it clicked I asked her how did I do? Can I see? Well we know how kids are so there was a no shot back at me. Lol good times. She thought she was being helpful and I got to do what I wanted to.

Reminds me of my kids. I cant hardly get any dry firing time in either. If they hear me at my gun safe they come a running. I have some pics somewhere but I cant find them right now.

Oh yea, they are hanging up in my work locker.

Awsome pics. My girls are ready to back to the range. The little one (6) wants to shoot a 50bmg and her older sister (8) has been begging to try my 300wm
eek.gif
. They need to gain a little weight before they try those.