• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes My Experience with Scott at Liberty Optics

Silent_Recon

Private
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2011
I just wanted to share my experience with Scott at Liberty Optics.

I ordered two scopes from Scott at Liberty Optics the New IOR 1-10x26 Eliminator and the Big boy - IOR 12-52x56 Terminator. Not only did he throw me a huge discount on both, but also 2 IOR redots for Free!

Scott was very helpful on the specifics of each scope and assured me the scopes would be delivered before the New Years weekend. The scopes arrived safely right on time as promised and they are absolutely amazing.

This is where Scotts true character comes in. I ordered a ADM-recon2 mount for the Eliminator and it was supposed to be here with the scopes. In fact, USPS tracking confirms it would be here at the same day, but it never showed. Scott stands by his word that the mount would show up on that day and because of USPS fault, it didn't (was supposed to have it for a shoot). Not even asking 1 Question or having 1 excuse (even though it was full USPS fault), he said "that's not how we take care of our customers here at Liberty Optics and its on me" and quote. So because it didn't arrive on time, he gave me a FULL REFUND on my ADM-recon2 mount! He didn't have to do that but that is what quality and first class service is about.

I want to take my time and thank Scott at Liberty Optics for a pleasant and First Class experience. A pleasure to deal with and will do business again. Thanks Scott!

Re: My Experience with Scott at Liberty Optics

That kind of service just make me want to do business with his company! Right now I have nothing to order but I will and will!

Scott's customer service can't be beat. Great guy to deal with.

Just bought an IOR Pitbull from Scott 12/26. Same great service and "Hide" discount - really appreciate our vendors.

I can echo great service from Scott at Liberty (IOR 9-36)! Glad you were so well taken care of.

When can we expect to see a review on your Terminator? I am waffling hard on that vs the S&B 12-50x56.

Scott's a good guy. I ordered an IOR fixed 10x and he threw in a red dot scope also!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott's customer service can't be beat. Great guy to deal with. </div></div> You took the words right out of my mouth, he is very knowledgeable and makes the ordering process so easy... even when I was deployed half way around the world. I recommend all my friends to buy optics from him.

Scott is great to deal with, he's knowledgeable about what can and can't go overseas and prepared to deal internationally, all backed up with great Customer Service.

Because of his customer service alone, Scott is ALWAYS my go-to guy for optics, even if he's not the lowest price (but he usually is).

I used Scott for my last purchase and will use him for my next purchase for that reason right there. He gave me all the info I needed when I talked to him on the phone and had me 100% confident I was making the right decision.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bearwalk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting to feel like a fanboy on these threads, but for good peeps like Scott, I can't help it!

+1 for Liberty Optics. </div></div>

Lol, took the words right out of my mouth!

+2 * a lot for Scott...hey that rhymes

Scott is the best in the business.

I agree with everyone 100%. I got the scope I have always wanted from him and he was a class act in every respect.

I definitely agree!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with everyone 100%. I got the scope I have always wanted from him and he was a class act in every respect. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bearwalk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">Starting to feel like a fanboy on these threads</span>, but for good peeps like Scott, I can't help it!

+1 for Liberty Optics. </div></div>

Me too,
but I never miss a chance to brag on Scott.
First class service and great prices, always!

Scott's a man of his word and great to deal with. Whenever I run across someone looking for a scope, I point them to Liberty Optics.

I bought my Vortex PST from Liberty,Scott is a great guy to do business with,without a doubt.

That kind of customer service is what makes fanboys.

defcon1,

Thanks for the nice post! I hope all is well with your purchases now. We will do much better next time.

Thanks again guys for all the support, you are the force behind our growth.

TacticalJ, hang in there! Base on the way, scope not too far behind.. Thanks for the nice trade-in

Scott

It's all good Scott, I just couldn't really attest until I had gotten my items. I got the base and it worked perfectly. I'm sure the scope will be as perfect. So far so good and thank you Scott for the easy deal. Glad you didn't have to sit on that very long!

Just got done talking to him this morning about a Razor. He's all I'll buy from!

Got the PST from Scott yesterday and it was perfect! I'm now a firm believer that he is a man of his word and will treat you right. Scott you've got a new optics customer as far as I'm concerned. Thanks, Jason

I agree Scott is no. one

I have made several purchases from Scott and ALL transactions have been the best in the business. His customer service is the best I have ever dealt with. Great to deal with and one super nice guy to boot. Count me as a fan...Dan