• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My first post and my first nice bolt gun!

Muzzel

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Here is a bolt gun I just finished, never really had a nicer bolt gun before so hopefully this one turns out to be a fine shooter if I do my part. Rem 700 in .308 with a few enhancements...

Attachments

• Rem 700-1.jpg
    Rem 700-1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 12
That is a very nice rifle, especially for your first rig. Enjoy and good luck with it!

My GOD Man! You are supposed to "put duck tape" on your first rifle. Do not propose that FINE weapon, as your first! You had help!I'll bet! Or you're talented! Nice stick! How does she shoot?Secret "pet" load: 37.3 Viht 135, behind a 168 BTHP. It'll shoot "lights out".

Last edited:
Here is a bolt gun I just finished, never really had a nicer bolt gun before so hopefully this one turns out to be a fine shooter if I do my part. Rem 700 in .308 with a few enhancements...

Nice "few enhancements"...what else does she hide that we cannot see. New barrel (looks like it), trued/blueprinted action?
If she shoots as well as she looks, you have a winner.
Have fun and good shooting.
Ombre noire

Nice rig you've got there. What are the specs?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Nothing to special....Remington 700 Tactical with fluted & threaded barrel 1/10, AICS 1.5 stock, nightforce base, buckeye optic rings, YHM brake, Atlas bi-pod and Trijicon 5x20x50 mil dot scope, Az precision rifle bolt knob...that’s it. Unfired as of today...just getting over some stomach flu so hope to take it for a test run soon!