• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Gear

Re: My Gear

I left out some stuff..

On the LWRC I also have the Redi-Mod, the pistol with the SBR is a Glock19C, the Chest Rig is made by TAG and the Plate Carrier is made by Diamondback Tactical.

Mr06-

From left-to-right, I have a 3x 9mm mag pouch by Diamondback Tactical, 2x Fast Mag by Nexus with a dump pouch underneath by TAG, a utility pouch with the basic survival necessities, a leatherman, a Blackhawk kydex holster, and lastly a rip-away medical pouch by Condor.

eh I had to call cause I hadn't seen an AICS with that block protruding from the front. It is actually a new version of the stock and that is a night vision mount they've incorporated onto their chassis.. It't isn't removable according to them
frown.gif

Very nice selection of gear. I'm loving that SBR with the "pig" on the front. How loud is it with the short barrel?

It's LOUD!! I get looks at the range after the first shot. Obviously outside isn't nearly as bad but it still is louder than most of the typical rifles you see at the everyday range..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WPJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's LOUD!! I get looks at the range after the first shot. Obviously outside isn't nearly as bad but it still is louder than most of the typical rifles you see at the everyday range.. </div></div>

I get the same looks when I shoot my 629 4" with full power loads.