• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My girl is having a hard time making wind calls

gopherslayer

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
WI
Winds are 5-10 with some gusting and swirling around tree and shed. Poor BC for a frisbee. May as well be a cor-lokt. Maybe Hornydaddy will come out with a high BC frisbee that won’t deform from atmospheric resistance. God damn Chuck-it frisbee deforms and floats in the wind. She went from 99% catch rate to about 65% catch rate. She wasn’t happy.

IMG_7879.jpeg
IMG_7880.jpeg
IMG_7881.jpeg
IMG_7882.jpeg

IMG_7875.jpeg

Don’t let the face fool you, she’s a down right vicious bitch that holds a grudge. She’s torn up her older brother a couple of times and made the house look like Jack the Ripper was here. Frisbee is serious business.

I understand the softer type frisbee and all but I've never had a dog injured or complain about the heavy version. Try a 165 or 175 gram. Many years ago, there was a 185 gram that was the shit for long tosses.

Cavemen have been dead for 50,000 years. So it should be obvious they are Biden voters.

Sirhr
I know some Tarahumara people in Mexico who sitll live in caves. I doubt they're Bidenites. But done right I can see living in a cave, east to cool and heat and defend. Probably want a rear entrance though. Interesting folks, they eat Peyote and run for days.

1699273125841.png

At least yours will chae it. I throw a frisbee and Nikita looks at e like..."Are you fucking crazy? I'm not chasing anything but food,"

Then I have to go pick it up or she'll chew it to shreds so I wont make such a dumb mistake again.

Winds are 5-10 with some gusting and swirling around tree and shed. Poor BC for a frisbee. May as well be a cor-lokt. Maybe Hornydaddy will come out with a high BC frisbee that won’t deform from atmospheric resistance. God damn Chuck-it frisbee deforms and floats in the wind. She went from 99% catch rate to about 65% catch rate. She wasn’t happy.

View attachment 8265100View attachment 8265101View attachment 8265102View attachment 8265103

View attachment 8265099

Don’t let the face fool you, she’s a down right vicious bitch that holds a grudge. She’s torn up her older brother a couple of times and made the house look like Jack the Ripper was here. Frisbee is serious business.
I've found the red Kong frisbee has a higher BC, and doesn't float in wind as bad. It's also soft enough you don't have to worry as much about
knocking a tooth out.

Reactions: gopherslayer
She easily looks smart enough to learn weaponized math. I mean, it’s so simple a caveman can do it!

Sirhr

She’s definitely smart with the heeler/Aussie/border collie in her. Al I have to say is “put on shoes” and she gets up and herds me to the door to go play.