• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My go-to Rig

Re: My go-to Rig

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes that vest? shopping for something to throw over flight gear. THX</div></div>http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=354442 </div></div>

Nope, that's not the same vest. The calguns listing is for a regular Eagle plate carrier.

The rig in Jeffu's pic looks like a hybrid between Eagle's scalable plate carrier and their CIRAS a little bit. Maybe a custom made rig?

Jeff- Where do you shoot locally? It's a royal pain finding anywhere around here within an acceptable (hour or under) driving distance.

Jeff- Thank you for the info.

On-Target sounds alright. I looked at their site before but have no desire to submit to a rectal exam to shoot what I assume is under 100 yards.

Think I'll stick with Archery for truly local shooting.

If you find yourself heading to an outdoor spot in the near future and don't mind me tagging along, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'll split gas with ya or buy you lunch or something.