• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Hole

Re: My Hole

Haha not bad.. But i would like to have cover on the top too. It needs more improvement on the turret.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Haha not bad.. But i would like to have cover on the top too. It needs more improvement on the turret. </div></div>

I made that little canopy thing out of some Hesco Barrier, and Cami Netting. Improvise and overcome right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what are you in in this pic. looks like an MRAP or something </div></div>

Yea it was a 6X6 MRAP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No turrets like that during OEF VII. They give you nice high glass and you're still up too high...or the glass is crap and you can't see for shit through it, right?
Remember, that's DEVCON, not Marine Tex </div></div>

This picture was taken June of 2008 In Alanbar Province, Iraq. We had just got a new shipment of MRAP's, and my crew was lucky enough to get a new one, that's why it looks so good. before that, I was in a 7ton, with the old turret, that had no windows on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TXMARINE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Haha not bad.. But i would like to have cover on the top too. It needs more improvement on the turret. </div></div>

I made that little canopy thing out of some Hesco Barrier, and Cami Netting. Improvise and overcome right.

</div></div>

We called those covers catchers mitts. Had about 3 of them that got tagged with RPG's it was just enough resistance to set them off but luckily no one was hurt from it other than ear's ringing because they passed right through and went off away from the trucks. We were told that we had to have them for our trucks and that was in mid07. We were in Ramadi