• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My initial AIAX review

Re: My initial AIAX review

looks like you should have gone with artic white having seen your porch

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forwardeyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BM ,it looks pretty freakin good in multi cam !! </div></div>Thanks Jose! It's a little too light, and the medium browns don't quite match up, but I like it better than the FDE.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like you should have gone with artic white having seen your porch </div></div>No joke, but I'm trying to be optimistic!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like you should have gone with artic white having seen your porch </div></div>No joke, but I'm trying to be optimistic! </div></div>
Or you could just buy 1 more and paint it white and shoot it during the winter ... hell Ill even shoot the "off season" one for you!
All kidding aside nice work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like you should have gone with artic white having seen your porch </div></div>No joke, but I'm trying to be optimistic! </div></div>
Or you could just buy 1 more and paint it white and shoot it during the winter ... hell Ill even shoot the "off season" one for you!
All kidding aside nice work. </div></div>Ha, I was thinking having an AW as a "spare" was decadent, but having two AX's, now that's really something!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boxsrus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is one nice rig! What does it weigh? </div></div>Exactly as pictured, with suppressor, scope, bipod, sling, and empty mag, 16.8 pounds.

Not bad. I am looking at doing a build with the ax once they are available. Thanks for the info!