• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My irrelevant take on the future of America...

Should we accept Central American indigenous chopping out hearts and tossing bodies from pyramids in celebration of their Aztec past.

Do you need an answer to that question today, or do I have time?

For those that think Trump won’t win I would like to know what state?

I personally think Trump will win, the silent majority is stronger than ever. People are fed up with the media and all the Covid and BLM bullshit .

I personally think the severity of Covid is a hoax. I think Covid is real but no worse than the common flu.

Don’t get me started on BLM and all that shit.

I also foresee medaling with the election results as we have seen before by foreign country.

Regards from Alabama
Covid = mail in voting = commies stealing the election

Reactions: TheHorta
Don’t know about you guys, but growing up we had bullies. People fucking with you, your little brother, you know. My dad taught me Not to be a bully but stand up for your self and the people around you. As a kid I did this a few times then as an adult continued to stand up for myself and folks around me. I think we are all at that point where sometime very soon we will have to stand up for ourselves or we and our children and generations forward will be bullied and dominated for ever. It will never end unless the bully is defeated for good!

It is past time to take back the Republic. We need a small core to lead the revolution. Mao did it. Che did it. These BLM assholes have worn out their welcome. We are on our own unless we find a leader.
Hint. It ain’t Trump.
Not a revolution. A constitution restoration

Reactions: SilentStalkr
As far as this effecting OZ consider your China problems. Keep in mind China gave Bidens kid $1B. What do they get in return? Have a good time when he green lights the South West Pacific to them.

ive said for a long time here that australia will get one big bitch slap from china and it wont see it coming.

1594945347117.png

1594945391407.png

oh crap both products are made in china now oh well what you going to do .

• Haha
Reactions: Dragonscout25