• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s my kind of customer service

HSNARC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2010
Central Illinois
ordered some 123 Amax's for the .260 from powder valley the other day, and in the special comments portion of the order form i asked them to "please draw a space monkey on the box" this showed up at my door today

2ury3d4.jpg

seems like at least someone has a great sense of humor at powder valley, made me laugh.

Re: my kind of customer service

Hell Yeah! I cant wait until the next time I order something online. I'm going to have to come up with something good.. I just hope they draw it.

They are going to hate you for posting this! I can only imagine what people are going to request. hahaha

want some advise? You blocked out your personal info from the shipping label, but one can still find out with the tracking #.

Damn Julio why did you tell him I was gonna mail him a rabid space monkey.

Thats awesome! Real good bullets too... My grendel loves them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobtails</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very cool. They have great customer service . I order a lot through them. They usually have what I need and they ship fast. </div></div>

+1
Great people to do business with!!

eh i figure if anyone wants to come after me there are much easier ways of finding out where i live an where my valuables are housed. They'd have to be pretty desperate to wanna steal what i have lol