• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Latest Creation

Highbrass

Pew Tang Clan
Minuteman
This was a really low budget build. The rifle is a cheap R700 in 7mm Rem mag. The stock is a fiberglass B&C I picked up in the PX here a Trigger Tech special. Scope is a Ares BTR Gen2 APRS5. My Homeskillet camo job is in Cerakote. The base is forest green with Desert tan and Graphite Black applied with a paper towel. Then finished with marbelizing spray.
20201019_160108.jpg

Very nice work indeed. a fella with your talents could earn a side livin doing that kind of stuff.

Very nice work indeed. a fella with your talents could earn a side livin doing that kind of stuff.
Thanks for the compliment .. I have had a lot of practice... on some that did not turn out as nice.
One of my hobbies is finding old relics junkers and un loved firearms and making them useful again. Some get experimented on.. This one may live.
just need to find a wyatts magazine for it.

That paint job is absolutely amazing man!

I had this one at the range this past weekend and it will still not group well enough to my liking. Luckily I only bought this rifle for the action. I have a new Criterion 26" varmint contour in 8 twist and a new Lil Bastard Brake. I will let you know the results...