• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes My little Super Sniper

jasonk

Very Snipery
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
My 4 year old son and I went up in the woods to play a little this weekend. I brought along a shortened 10/22 for him to get his first taste of pulling the trigger and we had a great time. While we were up there I broke out the camera and was taking pictures of him, a few rifle glamour shots, etc. He decided that he wanted to get behind my rifle while I was taking a picture of it and I think it's safe to say that he's off to a good start.

I know it's not really a scope related thread, but I was taking a picture of my Super Sniper scope when I got a picture of my Super Sniper kid. I'm very pleased with both of my Super Snipers
smile.gif

i41w0g.jpg

Re: My little Super Sniper

great picture jason! thats a great looking kid, just watch out i hear they start to out shoot you in a hurry. i figured i'd join the fun, here is my boy behind the rifle I used for Mississippi State fclass championship. he turned 4 on the 27th. i can't wait to take my boy hunting and to get him some trigger time. i'm going to start him off next year. sorry about that ugly mofo in the back ground with the sport optics tshirt (me) i was trying to get a shot on the old iphone, but he wouldn't take his eye out the scope :)

edit, also the kid got into that position himself.

brockwithrifle.jpg

It won't be long now I'm sure. I had so much fun with him that I came home and bought a CZ 452 Scout for him. I have a hunch we'll be waiting for more dry days to make it up in the woods soon. You can actually see on the rifle and scope that it was just starting to rain on us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It won't be long now I'm sure. I had so much fun with him that I came home and bought a CZ 452 Scout for him. I have a hunch we'll be waiting for more dry days to make it up in the woods soon. You can actually see on the rifle and scope that it was just starting to rain on us. </div></div>

thats awesome man, glad to see i'm not the only one starting off early

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here are some of the early outings of one of my guys....
Evan_Boiko_runnin_the_Uzi_07_30_06.jpg

and this
MVC-007F-1.jpg

MVC-010F.jpg
</div></div>

um, can you adopt me for a day, range day that is :)

What great kids! At my range we have pop gun night once a month for the kids. We have practice then a friendly comp in three age groups.
We give out 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medallions on a ribbon they can wear with trophy for best of the three classes.
You should see those kids shine!! Parents Grandparents everybody has a blast!! It is one of the most fun things that happens at our club.
The surprising thing is these little guys and gals could probably teach some of the old guys a thing or two about safety! They are amazing!! Have fun dads!!

My son Grant is 3 years old but has seen me laying behind my rifles that every time I have them out he gets his own "trigger time". He knows the business for sure at only 3! It makes me proud. This was from our last outting about 3 weeks ago.

Resampled_2011-10-23_10-28-47_907.jpg

Great Pics and kids. Jason it wont be long before he is wanting his own AX haha.

hehehe! They're the future defenders of our great nation! Good job fellas!
smile.gif

My two lefties at work, go figure I'm a righty, well its a great excuse to buy more guns in the next few years.
IMG_1120.jpg

marty, two lefties huh???? Thats awesome. PM me, I might have something for you!!

Great pics guys, that's awesome.

Kinda makes me want a kid, but kinda makes me wish I'd already had one. Guess I better get to it, don't wanna be the "old" dad that can't keep up.

Great pic Jason. Might need to adjust the LOP on that AX though LOL.

Does he like Pop-Tarts?

Very nice. Had my oldest (8 years) out this weekend for his first deer hunt. No luck, but he learned a lot and kept a great attitude despite the lack of critters and bad weather.

IMG_20111124_172412.jpg

My son and a friend with an M24 and M40A5

314925_10150552088873146_805023145_12286728_1875398056_n.jpg

And my son with his first ever deer,shot last week.

101_0437.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's ready for battle now.

camo2.jpg
</div></div>

Bwahahahaha....Thats Awesome

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 4 year old son and I went up in the woods to play a little this weekend. I brought along a shortened 10/22 for him to get his first taste of pulling the trigger and we had a great time. While we were up there I broke out the camera and was taking pictures of him, a few rifle glamour shots, etc. He decided that he wanted to get behind my rifle while I was taking a picture of it and I think it's safe to say that he's off to a good start.

I know it's not really a scope related thread, but I was taking a picture of my Super Sniper scope when I got a picture of my Super Sniper kid. I'm very pleased with both of my Super Snipers
smile.gif

i41w0g.jpg
</div></div>
I took my five and four year old out last weekend and they both shot the single shot .22 then moved to the AR then both wanted to shoot the 7mm rem. mag. My five year old sent two rounds at IPSC target right in the chest at about 70 yards. The hardest thing for them is to reach the trigger and keep a safe distance from the scope so I held the buttstock to take the recoil and it worked well. A blast though. The two of them still are holding the shells they shot.

Here is my 2 year old daughter first attempt.
[url="http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g"]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g[/url][IMG]

[url="http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g390/wdebo/008.jpg"]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g390/wdebo/008.jpg[/url]390/wdebo/013.jpg[/IMG]
Trying to make my image appear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my 2 year old daughter first attempt.

Trying to make my image appear. </div></div>
Here ya go.

008.jpg
013.jpg

Great pictures guys, glad to see the kids are involved in learning how to shoot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my 2 year old daughter first attempt.

Here ya go.

008.jpg
013.jpg
</div></div>
Looks like you are right in town? Is this legal, lol

My little girl, checking out the range to the nest house.....He asked her mother the other day if she could shoot a squirrel se saw outside. Made me so proud!!!!

216367_2027723135393_1313504679_2423790_5564782_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 4 year old son and I went up in the woods to play a little this weekend. I brought along a shortened 10/22 for him to get his first taste of pulling the trigger and we had a great time. While we were up there I broke out the camera and was taking pictures of him, a few rifle glamour shots, etc. He decided that he wanted to get behind my rifle while I was taking a picture of it and I think it's safe to say that he's off to a good start.

smile.gif

i41w0g.jpg
</div></div>

You need to make sure he's using eye protection while shooting that .338 Lapua!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my 2 year old daughter first attempt.

Here ya go.

008.jpg
013.jpg
</div></div>
Looks like you are right in town? Is this legal, lol </div></div>
No I live in the country. I live in a woods.

Anti Material. Thats some funny shit, All these little guy's behind the scope & your monkey... Please tell me thats not your boy.
smile.gif

Okay, I posted this one before, but he still shoots it. Now he has a 3-9 on it.

miles.jpg

smile.gif

i41w0g.jpg
</div></div>

You REALLY have to get that pic into the SWFA.com SWFA Photo Contest Photo Contest. That photo is better than anything in the running so far. I won a $1200 scope last year, in this contest, with a pic that was not nearly as good.

great thread. im chomping at the bit to get my daughter behind a rifle. my wife says 7months old is to young
mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gglass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You REALLY have to get that pic into the SWFA.com SWFA Photo Contest Photo Contest. That photo is better than anything in the running so far. I won a $1200 scope last year, in this contest, with a pic that was not nearly as good.</div></div>

Thanks for the advice gglass, I'll go submit it now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cuban Croc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
EEE1.jpg

EEE2.jpg

My 7 year old. </div></div>

Damn CC, she looks like a stone cold kill'a

I love shooting and hunting with my kids....gonna miss it when they leave the house. Like a lot of folks on here my kids shoot a couple of your old rifles. Not uncommon with all the rifles you used to own floating around!

Great looking little fella Jason......no doubt looks like Mom!

Shes got a couple more years til she gets to shoot her .22, but at least its built already.
386738_10150500223128728_794968727_8588296_1103740383_n.jpg